• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Having read the 25-page intelligence summary, I can say that there is nothing in it that would invalidate what I stated above.

The report does not claim the Trump colluded with the Russians. Nor does the report claim that the Russians successfully interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign. Go away until you have something more concrete than speculation and conjecture.

But they are investigating that...that is the whole fucking point. . How will we ever know that what the Russians did to try and influence the election did not influence and was not done in collaboration with the Trump campaign if we don't investigate?

Just found out that one of the three announced Dems running for government is married to a 90s lady Deac.

Yeah. I think she was a Chi O. I don't think I knew her but she was hot enough that I remembered her from seeing his campaign announcement.

But they are investigating that...that is the whole fucking point. . How will we ever know that what the Russians did to try and influence the election did not influence and was not done in collaboration with the Trump campaign if we don't investigate?

Investigate away. I've said that a number of times already.

Didn't really your were a 90s Deac, a winning Deac.

Grassroots organizers bringing people together to support candidates in random districts and celebrating every minor win, already rallying together to organize for 2018, fighting a deeply unpopular president.... seems like a perfect time for some Dem infighting to help sell books.

Warren accuses Obama, Dems of abandoning working-class voters

Is Bob Casey thinking about a run in 2020? He's sure been in the news a lot for being a relatively boring white guy.

Examples? I haven't seem him at all.

Grassroots organizers bringing people together to support candidates in random districts and celebrating every minor win, already rallying together to organize for 2018, fighting a deeply unpopular president.... seems like a perfect time for some Dem infighting to help sell books.

Warren accuses Obama, Dems of abandoning working-class voters
"Infighting"? Just exactly when is the right time to examine the glaring weaknesses of the party besides when they have absolutely no power and have been losing races for nearly a decade?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

But I guess its fine for the #resistance to use her quotations on t-shirts and protest signs and but then dismiss her criticism as "infighting"

Examples? I haven't seem him at all.

I'm mobile at the moment but he's been super vocal about the cuts to the states for Medicaid WRT to disabled kids funds for schools and one of the more vocal complainers about trumps behavior in general, at least here in PA.

"Infighting"? Just exactly when is the right time to examine the glaring weaknesses of the party besides when they have absolutely no power and have been losing races for nearly a decade?

I am a big fan of Elizabeth Warren. I also think its OK to criticize politicians I like if I disagree with them or am suspicious of the timing of their statements. This is the part that upset me:

Warren, who is viewed as a possible 2020 White House contender, is currently on tour promoting her new book, "This Fight Is Our Fight."

Back