• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

How is that Farenthold shade?

I'm mad they won't allow her to change diapers or nurse on the Senate floor. Pretty messed up to force a disabled veteran mom to get up and walk outside to take care of her baby's basic bodily functions.

So I suppose you would support changing a baby on the table during your department meetings.

So I suppose you would support changing a baby on the table during your department meetings.

I’ve changed diapers on a conference table during meetings I’ve run.

It's almost as if we should redefine what it means to be "professional" in workplaces. Almost.

Yeah. Almost. And maybe, just maybe the person in charge and the people participating determine what is professional and what isn’t.

Yeah. Almost. And maybe, just maybe the person in charge and the people participating determine what is professional and what isn’t.

Which is exactly what the Senate has done. And yet you're still mad about it.

internal BUSINESS meetings are VERY IMPORTANT and not at all a HUGE WASTE OF TIME

internal BUSINESS meetings are VERY IMPORTANT and not at all a HUGE WASTE OF TIME

So true. Now that I run my own projects, I rarely hold meetings.

the gift that keeps on giving:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ing-to-let-me-be-president-new-book-says.html

According to the book, during one conversation on the subject, Clinton reportedly said, “You know, I am getting pretty tired of hearing about how nobody likes me.”

And on election night in November, The Daily Beast said Chozick wrote that when Mook was allegedly tasked with notifying Clinton of the results, she reportedly replied: “I knew it. I knew this would happen to me …” the Daily Beast said.

“They were never going to let me be president,” Clinton is quoted as saying.

The book will be released on Tuesday.

Wrong thread. This is the thread for ongoing Dem stuff, not old news.

Back