• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

AOC has talked about small dollar donations, and how not doing fund-raising calls has allowed her to attend more committee hearings.

She raised over $700K in the first quarter. Almost $600K in donations $200 or less.

While the prospect of impeachment has caught a lot of media attention, Fox News Senior Capitol Hill Producer Chad Pergram said the sheer number of supportive politicians made it very unlikely.

"The breakdown right now is 432 members [in the House of Representatives] ... there are 44, count them, members, 44 members -- one of them is a Republican -- [Rep.] Justin Amash from Michigan -- who are for impeachment," Pergram told Fox News host Bill Hemmer in his "Hemmer Time" podcast published on Thursday.

"That works out to 9.8 percent -- not even 10 percent -- so when you hear all this noise about impeachment, they are nowhere near that number," he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...the-amount-of-votes-they-need-for-impeachment

The lefty media wants impeachment for their ratings, which are now sinking below a well digger's ass. The Dem base, having become entirely addicted to an exclusive diet of lubish rubbish, also want an impeachment. So, they should try it. See what happens.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who once cared for you, comrade.

Sailor has on multiple occasions asked you to stop calling him comrade, because for personal reasons he finds the term offensive. Yet you continue to do so because you know you are using hurtful, offensive, and verbally abusive rhetoric. This is a text book example of you being a school yard bully, and a CLEAR violation of ogboards community don’t be a douche bag standard.

If your not embarrassed of yourself, I will be embarrassed for you.

Trump loves ratings. Impeachment would do gangbusters ratings.

Seems like Trump would Welcome a ratings grabbing event to clear his name, own the libs, and guarantee a huge re-election.

Sailor has on multiple occasions asked you to stop calling him comrade, because for personal reasons he finds the term offensive. Yet you continue to do so because you know you are using hurtful, offensive, and verbally abusive rhetoric. This is a text book example of you being a school yard bully, and a CLEAR violation of ogboards community don’t be a douche bag standard.

You’re

Comrade snowflake.

Holy shit, really? Grown man on a message board is offended? And he has another grown man defending him by calling a third grown man a bully? Lol

They love playing the victim, like Trump, but they always are sure to say “but we don’t support him !”

WFCatamount is hypersensitive about identity politics issues when it suits him and totally ignores indentity politics when it doesn't.

Comrade sailors identity is one of tertiary syphilis, so you guys should have sympathy, that unlike Trump, he was unable to avoid his personal Vietnam.

I love how sailor ignores the 1,000 shitty things Trump and republicans do on a daily basis and only posts Fox News articles or comments on lefty lubes. Guess it’s a coping mechanism or something to ignore the reality that your party is complicit in terrible things like the leader of your party obstructing justice, local NC Pubs committing actual voter fraud and rigging elections, and letting Hispanic kids die on your watch at the border, among other things. You know, real problems. Good work, guy.

Somebody can’t hold their alcohol. Too many wine coolers?

Back