• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Sigh. I guess Obama has to get off his kiteboard.

Tough day for Dems, I see it's their fault the health care bill didn't pass. Really sad stuff. What a debacle.

Booker is alright, Hillarycrats love him. I wish he had supported the legislation to import prescription drugs from Canada. Seems like young Democratic legislators could at least become more honest and transparent about how their donors interests affect their votes.

Or you could pull your head out of you ass and acknowledge that Trump is corrupt & incompetent, and the Democratic party refuses to let his corruption be dismissed and hidden.

Or you could pull your head out of you ass and acknowledge that Trump is corrupt & incompetent, and the Democratic party refuses to let his corruption be dismissed and hidden.

Talk about having your head up your ass! I've never been a Trump fan (nor much critical of Obama). Just because I'm not hyperventilating with the left-liberal sheeple, it does not mean I'm a Trump supporter. You guys re just over the top, and over the top by a quite a bit.

If the connections of Trump's campaign to Russia/Wikileaks is no big deal to you then your head is up your ass. I get that you didn't like Hillary, neither did I, that doesn't matter. The possibility that our President may have conspired with Russia to illegally sabotage his opponent is a big deal.

These debates are so fucking stupid, we just spent months of an election being scolded that those emails, and private servers were important, and now the same people who were so upset about the server and emails dont think the possibility of Trumps collusion with Russia is important? That's insanity.

If the connections of Trump's campaign to Russia/Wikileaks is no big deal to you then your head is up your ass. I get that you didn't like Hillary, neither did I, that doesn't matter. The possibility that our President may have conspired with Russia to illegally sabotage his opponent is a big deal.

I need some reasonable evidence, and not just some left/liberal innuendo (and so should you). At this point, for all we know, the Clinton's have done more for Putin's Russia - for cash - than The Donald. Why aren't you/weren't you upset about that?

I need some reasonable evidence, and not just some left/liberal innuendo (and so should you). At this point, for all we know, the Clinton's have done more for Putin's Russia - for cash - than The Donald. Why aren't you/weren't you upset about that?
What exactly do you need besides the 5 day old testimony of the FBI Director in front of the House Intelligence Committee?

And for the last time, let me remind you and jhmd of the context difference between the Uranium pay for play conspiracy and this - Clinton didn't give her 1/9 approval to swing a presidential election.

Back