• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Jesus, how does someone willingly put something like that in a yearbook in 1984? Yeah, he should resign-we can do better.

LOL at "Republicans have set the example"-yeah, if you ignore large parts of Desantis' campaign, among others.

His med school yearbook no less

Jesus. Drag that dummy out of office by his ears. Yuppie beltway motherfuckers should have voted for Perriello.

To quote my Republican relatives, “you don’t know what’s in his heart.”

They were talking about Trump, but I’m sure they’ll defend Northram too.

I think that regardless of party affiliation dressing up in a KKK robe or quite possibly being directly affiliated with the KKK sgould be disqualifying for holding public office. Republicans have already set that example by forcing a person who had a black face picture surface out of office. Not sure how this is a whataboutism.

I also think that when you called me a chink you should have been banned but hey that’s just like my opinion man.

You are welcome to use the search function and prove me wrong, but I have no memory of calling you that. If I did, I apologize profusely. I can’t think of a time I ever said it in real life, but maybe I did.

Again- you (along with all the “tunnels left”’here are saying he has to go. Sailor is saying that he shouldn’t have to apologize, mainly because sailor is a demented old racist. The two of you need to figure it out.

Justin Fairfax should be a favorite of the left. He's young and checks almost all the boxes.

A question for Virginians- If he assumes office this weekend will it prevent him from running for his own term?

That was in his yearbook? How lazy were his opponents' opposition research teams?

To quote my Republican relatives, “you don’t know what’s in his heart.”

They were talking about Trump, but I’m sure they’ll defend Northram too.

They won’t. They’ll call for him to resign. But when the same thing happens with a Republican, they’ll either support him while being troubled about it or will say it’s a leftist PC conspiracy.

They won’t. They’ll call for him to resign. But when the same thing happens with a Republican, they’ll either support him while being troubled about it or will say it’s a leftist PC conspiracy.

This 100%, I can already hear it on Fox.

Norman has got to resign...this is pathetic. What in the actual fuck was he thinking? This shit has no place in today's world and if you have this crap in your past, then time to move over and let the newer generation take charge.

He should have dated teenage girls when he was in his 30s. This is unacceptable.

Norman has got to resign...this is pathetic. What in the actual fuck was he thinking? This shit has no place in today's world and if you have this crap in your past, then time to move over and let the newer generation take charge.

TITCR

Add Sherrod Brown, Booker and Gillibrand to the list along with the Dem caucus in the VA House of Delegates and Senate

What’s the conservative end game on this?

Force Northam out and the promising young black Lt. Governor takes over. They went through all that trouble to defeat Gillum and Abrams just to help install a black Governor in the south a few months later. Good job good effort.

Is it some “Democrats are racists too” stuff? You won’t find much surprise that an old white guy did some questionable stuff in the 80s.

Many of my Dem friends in VA have posted about wanting him to resign. I haven’t seen any friends on FB (yet) defending him and accepting that his apology is enough for him to be able to move on. I’d imagine he will be gone soon.

But really, the Stewart campaign must’ve had some piss poor oppo researchers. Geez.

You are welcome to use the search function and prove me wrong, but I have no memory of calling you that. If I did, I apologize profusely. I can’t think of a time I ever said it in real life, but maybe I did.

Again- you (along with all the “tunnels left”’here are saying he has to go. Sailor is saying that he shouldn’t have to apologize, mainly because sailor is a demented old racist. The two of you need to figure it out.

those are just outright lies, read the post

Back