• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

True. But I think some of them who came from more modest means probably started out pretty smart but suffered the brain rot that comes with nonstop meetings with politicians, lobbyists, and fundraisers, kissing ass, and being absorbed into that culture.

Yes. And then the need to keep the power they feel rots any chance of even trying to use their brain.

so now that tulsi gabbard is regurgitating populist right wing and libertarian talking points on fox news, i wonder how long bernie will keep her on the board of the sanders institute?

still seems like an odd association with a person who currently is more likely to agree with Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson on an issue than Bernie Sanders.

still seems like an odd association with a person who currently is more likely to agree with Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson on an issue than Bernie Sanders.

I doubt those published political associations are updated frequently, at least relatively to people transitioning to fringe weirdos. JD Vance was a moderate author talking shit about Trump and Trump voters just 3 years ago and now he’s on the verge of becoming an alt-right Senator, people can change fast. It wasn’t long ago that the worst thing about Tulsi was her rhetoric about Modi and having said 1 homophobic thing when she was a teen(?), now she’s a fucking nut job.

Last edited:
I doubt those published political associations are updated frequently, at least relatively to people transitioning to fringe weirdos. JD Vance was a moderate author talking shit about Trump and Trump voters just 3 years ago and now he’s on the verge of becoming an alt-right Senator, people can change fast. It wasn’t long ago that the worst thing about Tulsi was her rhetoric about Modi and having said 1 homophobic thing when she was a teen(?), not she’s a fucking nut job.

The Trump-era has broken a lot of peoples brains

Good posts. The most recent video from her on that site is from April 2019.

A bunch of Democrats joined with Republicans to hold Philly DA Larry Krasner in contempt for not aiding their attempt to impeach him, something it's not clear they have the power to do.

Krasner was re-elected last year by wide margins, in both the primary and the general.

Imagine your greatest joy being that you stood against your supposed principles.

Back