• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Not to mention the Congresswomen she's calling out are the ones under consistent and literal threat of death, they're under constant attack by the propaganda wing of the administration (Fox News), and on top of all that they have no institutional support from their own party leadership.

Why should it be that we are shouting down the voices of people in Congress who actually have had to worry about where their health care comes from? Or people who've experienced what it's like to immigrate? Or to face hate speech?

Last edited:
I don’t do memes but if I did, this would be an easy one.

422baf1c9418a91d522338259cb18691.jpg

e94249973cc81e241b4f47e557ec9ae7.jpg

After seeing that picture, I have come to the conclusion that I am apparently very attracted to powerful women, especially minorities. Is that racist?

Not at all. It’s like the opposite.

Sorry Townie and Turtle, AOC did say, "repeatedly “singling out” women of color". She said Pelosi acted because of someone's race. That's calling someone a racist regardless of her saying otherwise.

AOC needs to learn that in her job her words are taken seriously and have repercussions. Congress is not twitter world.

She has the opportunity to become a powerhouse or to be considered a joke. It's up to her.

Sorry Townie and Turtle, AOC did say, "repeatedly “singling out” women of color".

Is that not what’s happening, RJ? I see Pelosi doing exactly that.

Why are boomers so damn sensitive?

It is far worse, to a boomer, to be called a racist, than to be a racist. I don't think Pelosi is racist, I don't think Biden is racist. I do think they're idiots when it comes to issues of race. Much like I think Hillary was an idiot when it came to cyber security. I blame that less on their morals and more on them being old as shit.

"Quit playing the race card" used to be reserved for boomer pubs--seems like it's crossed over to protect powerful dems too.

Is that not what’s happening, RJ? I see Pelosi doing exactly that.

Why are boomers so damn sensitive?

Boomers so sensitive? :bowrofl::bowrofl:

Isn't it millennials that think calling someone a pussy or a bitch is sexist and misogynistic?

Thanks for the laugh.

America will be so, so much better without boomers.

That's absolutely wrong. When that happens who will you blame for not getting everything you want immediately upon wanting it?

Now that millennials are getting elected to Congress it's been fun to watch stereotypes getting knocked down, but it hasn't stopped the freight train that is Boomer Brain[SUP]TM[/SUP]. Indeed they're still being told to know their place and being mocked for fluency in things like social media (things that...influence elections, mind).

I reiterate, America will be far better off post-Boomer.

I don’t do memes but if I did, this would be an easy one.

422baf1c9418a91d522338259cb18691.jpg

e94249973cc81e241b4f47e557ec9ae7.jpg

That top image of three minority women sitting on a House Committee panel ("My God, they have power now!") and questioning someone is a white male Trumpite's worst nightmare. That's what these folks stay awake fretting about at night, and what Fox News plays on in subtle and not-so-subtle ways every day.

Not mocked for "fluency in social media". Saddened for not realizing that saying things in real life have repercussions. You are moving towards the RW red herring of freedom of speech equals freedom from responsibility for what you say.

Not mocked for "fluency in social media". Saddened for not realizing that saying things in real life have repercussions. You are moving towards the RW red herring of freedom of speech equals freedom from responsibility for what you say.

"All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world."

You want to hold the freshmen Congresspeople to a different standard than the person pulling the strings, holding their words to higher account than the actual actions of the Speaker.

While Dems held closed door meetings telling AOC to stop tweeting, and today while this war of words is happening, CBP are planning raids in major cities tomorrow.

Roughly the timeline of events went:

Trump: We're gonna raid big cities unless you fund border security.
Boomer Queen Pelosi: Okay if you promise.
Trump: Lol, sucker, thanks for the border funding, let's get those raids going.

If you actually think, stopping that bill would have had an impact on Trump's raids, I've got a bridge for sale that I'm sure you'd buy.

America will be so, so much better without boomers.

Only those (read MILLENNIALS) who have done NOTHING for themselves think that...typical...Strickman and Townie blame everyone but yourselves.
Maybe this is your problem:

http://time.com/4435058/millennials-virgins-sex/

The DIFFERECNE between us and you is that if we saw a problem, we went and tried to fix it. VIOLA! Microwave Popcorn. You WHINE, BLAME others for it and post on social media like AOC.

If you actually think, stopping that bill would have had an impact on Trump's raids, I've got a bridge for sale that I'm sure you'd buy.

Well then in that case, and let's see if you can follow the boomer logic here, the only sensible play for the Democrats was to fund the border bill!

The ostensible reason Nancy gave for wanting to fund the border bill was that it would pay for toothpaste and shampoo. That was the actual outward handshake wink wink promise Pence gave. DHS was also supposed to tell CBP to...stop opening new camps. Guess what, neither happened! And we still get the raids! Boomer galaxy brain strikes again.

Well then in that case, and let's see if you can follow the boomer logic here, the only sensible play for the Democrats was to fund the border bill!

Are you this desperate to create a battle in witch you can even reach the sweat dripping of old balls?

Why not try to say- I'm cooler than RJ because the internet of my 20s is better than the internet of his 20s. I WIN!! I WIN!!

This makes as much sense as what you are trying to do now. SAD and HILARIOUS

I don't like the bill, but the reality is neither McConnell nor Trump give a rat's ass about the living or dying of children at the border. McConnell has blocked more bills from being voted on than any Senate Majority Leader in the past 100+ years (maybe ever) and LOVES doing it. He said he would stop any other bill.

This sucks but is what would have happened.

How many more children's deaths would have OK with you to "prove" your position? That is what would have had to happen and would have happened to get McConnell back to the table.

I know millennials want 100% of what they want yesterday, but that's not how the world works. You can sit up in your nice home and bitch about how awful doing so was, but thousands of children would have suffered even more while you sipped your expensive booze and eaten your fancy food while you complained.

Back