• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Lmaooooo Dems are really the dumbest ppl alive

The incompetence truly is staggering for the self-proclaimed "party of intellectuals".

Perhaps the Dems would have been better prepared if Aaron Sorkin wrote a WestWing episode where the WH was bent over by a rube senator from WV.

The incompetence truly is staggering for the self-proclaimed "party of intellectuals".

Perhaps the Dems would have been better prepared if Aaron Sorkin wrote a WestWing episode where the WH was bent over by a rube senator from WV.
Like when the GOP senate tried to repeal Obamacare with votes to spare and failed miserably?

Anybody who thought that passing legislation was going to be easy with no votes to spare was kidding themselves. That's why you see all the fanciful bullshit under the far left like strong arming senators and/or enacting huge changes via EO that would almost certainly be overturned.

2021 trying to take some bodies on the way out. Former NV senator and Senate major leader Harry Reid dead at 82.

Ted Cruz Says All His Haters Are Just Unable To Resist His Raw Sex Appeal
Politics
January 1st, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

CANCUN—Tweeting while on a family vacation this week, Ted Cruz slammed his critics, claiming that those who hate on him are just sexually frustrated and unable to resist his raw sex appeal.

Cruz said that Democrats who are fixated on criticizing him all the time are obviously motivated by their "deranged sexual frustrations":

His tweet thread went on to claim that any criticism of him is really just from people who have a thing for husky, sexy, Cuban Americans with manly beards, the intense gaze of an antelope, and the raw strength of a Texan stallion. Those who hate on him, Cruz claimed, are just hypnotized by his speaking voice, the rich baritone notes mesmerizing its victims like sailors enticed by a siren's song. They are drawn to him, an alpha male whose powerful presence and distinct scent of a dusty Texas sunrise in September cause his haters to lash out in their unfulfilled desire.

As if things weren't bad enough already for the Dems, they got more bad news: Marianne Williamson is not planning on running for POTUS and saving the Democrat Party. Yep. Deal with it.

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: I make joke about Townie giving up. He does.

As if things weren't bad enough already for the Dems, they got more bad news: Marianne Williamson is not planning on running for POTUS and saving the Democrat Party. Yep. Deal with it.

Shes a ridiculous candidate but probably the second least terrible human being who ran for POTUS last time around.

RIP decency

Shocking news here... always assumed the sitting Dem governor of VA was the one wearing blackface in the yearbook photo.

Gov Northam wearing the klansman outfit would just be chef's kiss perfection:

Shocking news here... always assumed the sitting Dem governor of VA was the one wearing blackface in the yearbook photo.

Gov Northam wearing the klansman outfit would just be chef's kiss perfection:

4da1d9f22b468a9ef94b778d13d25a15.jpg

Apologies for cluttering up the board but I know how much the MENSA members of the Tunnels (like yourself) enjoy discussing the pervasiveness of white supremacy in our society.

Apologies for cluttering up the board but I know how much the MENSA members of the Tunnels (like yourself) enjoy discussing the pervasiveness of white supremacy in our society.

Tell us again why <insert African American woman> is dumb, ugly, a loser. After you finish jerking to sombero wearing coeds.

This is the only instance of white supremacy that you acknowledge. You’re obsessed with this man. Try broadening you obsession from anti-Northam to anti-racism all together.

Tell us again why <insert African American woman> is dumb, ugly, a loser.

I know it's tough for you to keep up (even more so than normal as it appears you went off your meds again). But it turns out Gov Northam wasn't the dumb, ugly, loser wearing blackface.

However, he's 99% sure he knows who the real culprit is!!!

This is the only instance of white supremacy that you acknowledge. You’re obsessed with this man. Try broadening you obsession from anti-Northam to anti-racism all together.

Why so triggered, birdman?

One would think the large volume of Tunnels posters who see the evil tentacles of white supremacy in every single aspect of day-to-day life would just love to discuss a sitting governor wearing a KKK robe.

Yet it's crickets on the Tunnels. Weird.

Tell us again why <insert African American woman> is dumb, ugly, a loser. After you finish jerking to sombero wearing coeds.

I know it's tough for you to keep up (even more so than normal as it appears you went off your meds again). But it turns out Gov Northam wasn't the dumb, ugly, loser wearing blackface.

However, he's 99% sure he knows who the real culprit is!!!

Must have missed your point when you removed my last sentence. Hope you had a strong finish to your... session.

Back