• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

In a better world, big cities could offer homeless people a bus ticket

It certainly wasn't a better world, but this was literally urban anti-homeless policy during the late 90s-early 10s lol

What makes you think rural places need more homeless people and when did you become a sprawl advocate ?

What sprawl?

It certainly wasn't a better world, but this was literally urban anti-homeless policy during the late 90s-early 10s lol

Yeah which is why I included some cash and temporary housing as social support to give them a shot. Otherwise it’s just human trafficking.

“So often the problem facing all harm reduction programs is that people are so angry with those who use drugs that they want to punish them into abstinence, but that is not how any of this works.”

https://youtu.be/RMpCGD7b_H4

Honestly, it speaks to the failure of many rural areas that people would rather live in San Francisco without shelter than live in more affordable places around the country.

In a better world, big cities could offer homeless people a bus ticket and start up funds and temporary housing in a rural area that needs people. But we live in a world where MAGAs would probably hunt them for sport.

This sounds a bit like the homestead act II.

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: We finally tackle the Trolley Problem

Refusing to admit the gravity of the problem won’t make it go away.

I read the essay and… I’m really puzzled. Leftists and progressives have been trying to impress this same mindset upon moderates and conservatives for a long time. Just because the stock market is up does not mean the economy is healthy, just because the national unemployment rate is 3% does not mean that the job market is healthy. The people who actually suffer in America continually are trying to shout loud enough to get through to comfortable middle class America, and it never works. Yet for some reason it’s *property crime and policing* where yuppie voters are basing their decisions on vibes and propaganda, rather than bloodless statistics. Insanity.

Last edited:
How has the Colonel not made his triumphant Tunnels return to report on Andrew Gillum facing 21 felony charges?

Maybe Angus is coked up in a hotel room celebrating.

Interesting to see who the feds charge with fraud nowadays. I guess it pays to do your fraud out in the open with the full support of a political party.

How has the Colonel not made his triumphant Tunnels return to report on Andrew Gillum facing 21 felony charges?

What a disappointment Gillum has turned out to be, and what a downfall. In 2018 he was leading in most polls in Florida's governor's race right up to election day and appeared to be a rising star not only in Florida but maybe the country. Instead he loses the election to DeSantis by about one-half of one percent, gets caught afterwards in a hotel room in Miami Beach with two other men so drunk that he couldn't talk coherently, along with bags of crystal meth in the room and one of the other men was reported as overdosing. He apologized and agreed to go into rehab for alcoholism, and now this - facing 21 felony charges from the feds.

I'm beginning to think that many board conservatives are waiting patiently for the expected GOP sweep in November to make their glorious return to the Tunnels.

Well there can’t be any gas pricing problems in Virginia, the last election took care of those.

Thoughts?

Back