• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Did they endorse AOC’s primary opponent?

No, but they also didn't endorse AOC, which is interesting since their main purpose seems to be an incumbent protection racket. I guess Nancy Pelosi forgot to make the request. They did endorse Josh Gottheimer over his progressive primary challenger. You think when Josh wins the primary, Hakeem Nick's will tweet out some more shit talk like "They started the fight, and we'll finish it", again?

Ayanna Presley seems to be one of the only progressive members of CBC, and unsurprisingly the CBC originally endorsed her opponent.

Not a Tunnels guy, but this shit was too funny not to post.

Goes on about how wonderful it will be to name the bill for George, and then gets his last name wrong.

I would be shocked if Biden doesn't rejoin the Paris Accords within the first day or week of his presidency.

I would be shocked if Biden doesn't rejoin the Paris Accords within the first day or week of his presidency.

Fuck does that have to do with this dipshit dogwhistle imperialism? I'm absolutely ashamed to be in the same fascist political party as the warmongering boomer shitheads that Biden is appealling to.

Did some phone banking this afternoon. It wasn’t very fun. Any tips for next time?

Did some phone banking this afternoon. It wasn’t very fun. Any tips for next time?

Every time you are put on hold or transferred, take a shot or a bong hit whichever is your preference. Having a dartboard handy wouldn't hurt.

I really hate talking on the phone. But right now there aren't a whole lot of other options. So if you figure out ways to make it more fun, please let me know!

The one thing I'll say is that it gets easier and more comfortable as you go along. You get used to the pitch and how to fit it to you so you sound more natural.

And it's worth noting that voter contact is really inefficient. It's why campaigns need volunteers so much. If you do a whole shift, and only talk to one person, who says you have the wrong number, you've had an impact.

Back