• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Democrats are trash.

If my math is right and we can expect 40% of Dems to align on this we only need to get.... 545 Dems in the house if we wanna cut 10% of the pentagon budget

A ton of Dumbocrats also voted against withdrawing from Afghanistan, including Katie Porter

But my girl <<<<< always coming through

How many Dumbocrats voted for that bill?

Revealed: super-rich donate to Cuomo as he rejects tax hikes for billionaires

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/31/cuomo-new-york-governor-billionaires-super-rich

this to me is illustrative of the major problem with the Democratic Party

Cuomo becomes a minor celebrity, with calls for him to be the Dem presidential candidate, all because he talks tough about Donald Trump on TV

but when it comes to the one thing that is known to be a best practice in progressive societies -- taxation of the wealthy -- he won't entertain the idea

the fact that the Democratic party tent is big enough for billionaires in the first place tells you a lot

No thats the one where the dem resigns their position after being dragged through the press and having naked pictures posted by right wing groups and her ex husband for things she did in her personal life.

Now he can do jim jordan, trump or any number of gop'ers that refuse to resign after... indiscretions and poor behavior come to light.

The optics of having sex with your congressional staff is not great, but besides that Katie Hill is cool with me.

It is sad how threatened Brad and his ilk are by strong and sexual women. I dig it.

I can't tell who originally brought up the Katie Hill movie deal. Did they bring up Katie Hill's old staff trashing her on her old Rep. Katie Hill twitter account?

Those of you lefties still salivating over the prospect of Donald Trump pee tapes with Russian prostitutes will have to make do with this for the time being:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html

But don't worry, there will be more videos.

What is happening to both Hunter and Joe Biden is genuinely sad. It brings me no joy as a conservative to point-and-laugh at Hunter's life. He's obviously had struggles I haven't overcome. I hope the media continues to leave both of them alone.

Back