Page 263 of 267 FirstFirst ... 163213253258259260261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 5338

Thread: Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Brad wishes Hillary a Happy Birthday.

At some point you really have to wonder why ChrisL is so much more eager to describe “Rugged individualist” Republican perspectives than he is shitty white collar suburban Dems. Listen to him long enough and you’d think they were a team.
    Draxx them sklounst

Dems peel off a few Republicans at the margins every few years with calls to decorum and they spend the rest of time talking like consultant “Redneck Whisperers”
    Draxx them sklounst

Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by dcnelso View Post
    That's because Republicans realized their voters vote based on culture and identity stuff vs. policies. In one way its why Republicans are good at the art of politics and Democrats suck at it. This entire fight over the Democrat's agenda sorta paints this picture. Democrats think if they provide all these popular programs people are going to be thankful and vote for them. People may enjoy the programs like social security and medicare which Republicans would love to destroy policy wise, but they continue to vote for Republicans because of culture and team sport politics.

Yes, a lot of it is white identity racial issues, but every single election in probably the last 30 years the republicans gin up some cultural wedge issue because they realize it's the only thing their voters actually care about. The other reason is, for the most part, people are too stupid to understand complex policy ideas or the nuance of solutions; Republicans are great at messaging and boiling things into simple talking points whether they are true or not.
    Exactly. Which is why Progressives need to ditch the corporatists and appeal to populism. We’ve made a deal with the devil.

The devil being independents, center left democrats, and a couple moderate Republicans. For which you can thank the devil for delivering 50 plus House seats, 4-6 or so Senators per every two years, and the Presidency.

Dude, I'm an R and my party is a fucking dumpster fire.
    Last edited by centerdeac; 10-22-2021 at 10:51 PM.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Exactly. Which is why Progressives need to ditch the corporatists and appeal to populism. We’ve made a deal with the devil.
    Ditch corporatists? Sure. But "populism" isn't going to attract Republicans who buy into cultural wedge issues ginned up by corporate Republicans. There are two routes here. Chase "populist" votes on the right or pursue a multicultural race/class framework that addresses structural inequality.

So you are ditching the business class that agrees with you on social issues. Ditch God and gun union members.

This is how the party of stupid is so able to win elections. 2022, dumptser fire and all, isn't looking good from a now or historical perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by centerdeac View Post
    The devil being independents, center left democrats, and a couple moderate Republicans. For which you can thank the devil for delivering 50 plus House seats, 4-6 or so Senators per every two years, and the Presidency.

Dude, I'm an R and my party is a fucking dumpster fire.
    Brasky follows the magic voter theory.

Didn't McAuliffe call for Governor Blackface's resignation???

And now they are campaigning together?

Imagine that

those oysters are good, tho. there's a little shack at the mouth of the river owned by the farm and they have amazing food.

Happy b-day, Hillary!!!

Did you just have that at the ready or have to search for it?

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    His favorite version has a photo shopped sombrero. It really does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Shoos has this archived and was kind enough to pm it to me

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Shoos has this archived and was kind enough to pm it to me
    I would never give you fapping material (or material you attempt to fap to).

It's not hard to find where Angus gets his material. Shapiro embedded that tweet today. Not gonna link to it and I urge folks to not bother looking, it's just Shapiro, don't give him the engagement.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    It's not hard to find where Angus gets his material. Shapiro embedded that tweet today.
    That tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    It's not hard to find where Angus gets his material. Shapiro embedded that tweet today. Not gonna link to it and I urge folks to not bother looking, it's just Shapiro, don't give him the engagement.
    So, you’re saying it’s not even clever.
    Birds are real.

Rusty Larue
    Is Shapiro a step up or step down from Gaetz for Brad?

lol just remembering that time Ben Shapiro’s wife said having a wet vagina was a sign of infection. Classic.
    Draxx them sklounst