• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

One of the top three reasons why people say they need guns, along with defense from all the other people that have a shit ton of guns, and it’s fun to go pew pew pew, is the ability to keep the government honest and shake the tree of liberty, blah blah blah. Then someone goes and does that and it’s, well not like that we didn’t mean that. Doesn’t seem very consistent.

Not really. That’s pretty fucked up even for you

When a sitting Democrat Congressperson encouraged her constituents to be more confrontational with public officials, I was against it because it was wrong. You?

When a sitting Democrat Congressperson encouraged her constituents to be more confrontational with public officials, I was against it because it was wrong. You?

A respectability politics competition, how cute.

Literally hundreds (maybe thousands) of Trump supporters being incited to attack the Capitol to stop the Electoral College vote for Biden, and some of the insurrectionists looking for key Congressional Democrats to murder them while looting said Capitol Building, is now to be treated the same as some people yelling at a single member of Congress. Right.

Think that’s an Obama-Trump-Biden district, the one my wife and her family are from.

So Female military veteran pilot to politics is 7ft guy to basketball, you don’t necessarily want to do it, but society expects it

LOL. That’s pretty good. We should have known that wasn’t the key after Republicans ran one in a purple state twice and lost including to a quirky bisexual lady. Clearly that not the key to winning independents and non-Trump conservatives.

Shades of Cal Cunningham. Chuck Schumer really seems to like the idea of running military vets in red or purple states and giving them loads of cash, no matter how ineffective or unsuccessful most of them turn out to be.

Shades of Cal Cunningham. Chuck Schumer really seems to like the idea of running military vets in red or purple states and giving them loads of cash, no matter how ineffective or unsuccessful most of them turn out to be.

I think Cunningham would've won if it weren't for the scandal.

I have my fingers crossed for current reservist, Jeff Jackson.

We all know the recruitment of military and intelligence related candidates is to counter the Republican claims of "weak on defense."

I think Cunningham would've won if it weren't for the scandal.

I have my fingers crossed for current reservist, Jeff Jackson.

We all know the recruitment of military and intelligence related candidates is to counter the Republican claims of "weak on defense."

Or, stick with me now, you could stop being weak on defense. Just a thought.

eta:

1. Cal was going to win but for. Flawed execution but the strategy was sound.
2. You don't have to pretend/posture about a position on defense you don't actually have. If you don't believe in a strong defense (and clearly many of you don't), just say that and why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or, stick with me now, you could stop being weak on defense. Just a thought.

eta:

1. Cal was going to win but for. Flawed execution but the strategy was sound.
2. You don't have to pretend/posture about a position on defense you don't actually have. If you don't believe in a strong defense (and clearly many of you don't), just say that and why.

Or, stick with me now, the Democratic Party has basically had the exact same defense strategy and policy as the Pubs for at least 75 years.

Yeah, but corporate driven imperialism under a Democratic regime just isn’t as satisfying without that nationalist xenophobic bloodlust. Sure we Democrats kill and starve just as many brown people, but we don’t do it *because they are brown*, you know because of political correctness and wokeness, we have to make up other reasons to do it

Last edited:
Lol like the Dems haven’t written the exact same increasing blank checks to the Pentagon as their counterparts

Back