• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

If I ran the Dem debates, I'd work with the candidates to develop the questions and give all candidates the final list of questions days before the debate. I wouldn't care if they leaked either. The goal of the debate should be to give every candidate a chance to shine so voters can make an informed decision.

The fact that people truly believe that arguably the most qualified presidential candidate in history needed to cheat for the softball questions asked in that debate tells me that a lot of people in this country don't even understand the most basic elements of these issues.

Anyone on these boards could have performed well to quite well given the banality of those questions, let alone a lifelong politician like Hillary Clinton.

This is weird. I responded to demonwolverine's post and now this says mine came first.

Why would the AG have the debate questions?

That's the joke. TheReff mixed up his conspiracies.

This is weird. I responded to demonwolverine's post and now this says mine came first.

That's the joke. TheReff mixed up his conspiracies.

Some major board-ception going on here.

And now it won't show all of the quotes from within this post. Bizarre indeed.

Last edited:
Yeah, TheReff definitely is an idiot. I'm probably one of the most Obama-critical posters on this board and I don't think any of these are remotely scandalous.

yeah, it's mostly scatter brained bullshit. I have my thoughts about Biden's kid and Burisma, but it's not earth shattering stuff.

That reff post is a great example of how boards lefties will never really fully horseshoe back to the right

There are maybe two things on that list that register at all, the rest are so remarkably dumb against the scale of corruption of the right

That is only because the leftist media did not get hold of them like they would have if it was anybody in the Trump administration and investigate it to death. Instead they just covered it all up. Hillary Clinton & her emails & smashing her phone should have been jailed. Unmasking of Flynn and leaking it to the media is a federal offense. Giving Hillary the debate questions is most definitely cheating, then Brazile lied about it afterward and told Megyn Kelly she was a "Godly" woman so you knew she was lying. Fast & Furious was definitely a scandal should have been Obama's Watergate and he used executive privilege to keep from having facts found out about.

As far as the right is concerned, nothing has happened so far--it has all been just a bunch of churned up junk made up by the left. 2 1/2 years of wasted time in the Mueller investigation based on a bunch of made up lies just to get FISA warrants. An investigation by which Mueller should have ended inside of 6 months because he had absolutely nothing. To which Carter Page is going to have a massive lawsuit which he will win against many in the Obama administration and the federal government. Gen Flynn will also win big against the Obama administration and we will see many of those end up going to jail.

Then there is the totally worthless impeachment attempt by Nadler & Lying Schiff who should also go to jail himself for lying to Congress for all he said during the trial. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Trump's phone call but there again it was made up junk by a 3rd party whistleblower who did not hear the conversation. Then of course there is all the junk Biden has pulled while he was in office, both in conjunction with Kerry and their dealings with China and then Biden's dealings on Hunter's behalf for Burisma [which will now come out in full with the Senate investigation].

Biden has so many skeletons in his closet it is not funny.

Why would the AG have the debate questions?

She didn't but why would the AG even get caught on the tarmac with the presidential candidate's husband to talk over anything including the debate and anything else! Just shows how corrupt that entire Obama administration was and their hope upon hope was that Hillary was going to win easily and then none of this stuff they had been doing pre-election and the entire 8 years of office would ever be discovered. But Hillary sucked as a candidate, took everything for granted, made huge faux pas' like calling some Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables!" Sound much like Biden's comment of Friday that "you ain't black"?

Lol reff missed my point the left hates the Clintons and Biden too but just aren’t as dumb as all that

All that stuff was investigated like crazy by House Republicans. That’s how people know about it. Nothing came of them because there was nothing to them. The only purpose of the investigations was to stir up simple minded Republicans.

Way too much dumb to unpack in those ref posts. The one thing I will say is he clearly has not read or watched anything not on fox news, oan etc. Watching donald's impeachment trial with nothing of substance from the gop, contradictory theories by their team, compared with meticulous facts and documentation that the trump team did everything they could to not turn over any documents or witnesses. The Mueller report is a damning avalanche of facts that barr ignored and spun. Ref's spirit animal must be a sheep.

I googled Biden this morning to see why he was out and about, and I can tell you top results for the Murdoch outlets were calling Biden's Breakfast Club comments his "deplorable" moment, if you're wondering where that came from.

It doesn't make sense, granted, but I guess it doesn't have to.

That is only because the leftist media did not get hold of them like they would have if it was anybody in the Trump administration and investigate it to death. Instead they just covered it all up. Hillary Clinton & her emails & smashing her phone should have been jailed. Unmasking of Flynn and leaking it to the media is a federal offense. Giving Hillary the debate questions is most definitely cheating, then Brazile lied about it afterward and told Megyn Kelly she was a "Godly" woman so you knew she was lying. Fast & Furious was definitely a scandal should have been Obama's Watergate and he used executive privilege to keep from having facts found out about.

As far as the right is concerned, nothing has happened so far--it has all been just a bunch of churned up junk made up by the left. 2 1/2 years of wasted time in the Mueller investigation based on a bunch of made up lies just to get FISA warrants. An investigation by which Mueller should have ended inside of 6 months because he had absolutely nothing. To which Carter Page is going to have a massive lawsuit which he will win against many in the Obama administration and the federal government. Gen Flynn will also win big against the Obama administration and we will see many of those end up going to jail.

Then there is the totally worthless impeachment attempt by Nadler & Lying Schiff who should also go to jail himself for lying to Congress for all he said during the trial. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Trump's phone call but there again it was made up junk by a 3rd party whistleblower who did not hear the conversation. Then of course there is all the junk Biden has pulled while he was in office, both in conjunction with Kerry and their dealings with China and then Biden's dealings on Hunter's behalf for Burisma [which will now come out in full with the Senate investigation].

Biden has so many skeletons in his closet it is not funny.

Do you talk like this with friends and family? If so what is their response? Genuine question.

I guess you've forgotten LittleReff.

Republicans: "We're so mad they call us deplorables."
Also Republicans: "We're proud deplorables. Welcome to our DeploraBALL."

Last edited:
All that stuff was investigated like crazy by House Republicans. That’s how people know about it. Nothing came of them because there was nothing to them. The only purpose of the investigations was to stir up simple minded Republicans.

Sadly, an effective strategy for the willingly deceived.

She didn't but why would the AG even get caught on the tarmac with the presidential candidate's husband to talk over anything including the debate and anything else! Just shows how corrupt that entire Obama administration was and their hope upon hope was that Hillary was going to win easily and then none of this stuff they had been doing pre-election and the entire 8 years of office would ever be discovered. But Hillary sucked as a candidate, took everything for granted, made huge faux pas' like calling some Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables!" Sound much like Biden's comment of Friday that "you ain't black"?

But you said Lynch did give the questions.

Can't you keep your lies straight?

Most Pubs don’t know they’re lying. It is necessary for them, however, to constantly drink the kool aid of deception. Otherwise they’d wake up and any decent folks would flee the party of decrepit, deceptive, and highly destructive fear mongering and power grubbing.

Most Pubs don’t know they’re lying. It is necessary for them, however, to constantly drink the kool aid of deception. Otherwise they’d wake up and any decent folks would flee the party of decrepit, deceptive, and highly destructive fear mongering and power grubbing.

Then they are not lying. Perhaps "mistaken" would have been a better choice of words for you.

You're welcome. Don't mention it.

Ooo, small comforts, friend.

Perhaps believing falsehoods and repeating lies is more accurate. Still, it’s a charitable perspective we’re after.

[edited to change “comrade” to friend as that was my meaning and only subsequently remembered/realized the former was an especially inflammatory term for sailor]

Last edited:
Back