• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So how exactly did this happen?

actually, purely in terms of the size of its population, Wyoming is over represented in the electoral college, so the vote of a citizen in Wyoming counts more than the vote of a citizen in California or Texas

Jesus, do you think I don't understand that ?

Problem: Elites getting all the gains leaving the average Joe with depressed wages or unemployed.
Solution: Vote for a billionaire who doesn't pay his workers, outsources jobs, and hires foreigners with work visas instead of citizens to keep costs down.

Problem: Washington is broken.
Solution: Vote for your local congressman/congresswoman who has been obstructing legislation for the past 8-12 years.

Problem: My values are being attacked by the liberal elite.
Solution: Vote for the guy on his third marriage who brags about inappropriate advances on women and entering teenage dressing rooms while claiming to have never done anything wrong in his life and having no need to repent.

Then you are way out of touch with the majority of people. Our country has spent most of this calendar year debating (a) cops killing black people at a rate less frequent than the victim would have to be struck by lightening; and (b) where 0.1% of people go to the bathroom. And Hillary and the lib agenda latched on to those issues that affect 0.2% of the country as actual issues. While those issues may deserve some limited attention, they are so far in the margin of issues materially affecting the country for the vast majority of people, that most people get sick of the attention as compared to the actual relevant issues: the shitshow of healthcare in the wake of Obamacare, the widening income disparity due to a loss of manufacturing jobs, and the strain on local resource. Though he didn't use much specificity, Trump at least attacked those issues head on while Hillary focused on those margins by acting to the supporters of those issues like they are relevant. Trump ignored them and focused on the actual issues (however ridiculous his focus might be). Americans voted that they wanted someone who focuses on the actual material issues, not the issues that the media focuses on vastly disproportionate to their actual relevance.
Trump won the election with less votes than McCain lost with, less than Romney lost with, so tell me more about Trumps anti-pc referendum. Talk to me about this groundswell of support for a rogue outsider...

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I'm really interested to hear about the math of this theory, how so many people were motivated, while at the same time less than an average amount of people were motivated. This is according to Pew Research Center
"Trump won white voters by a margin almost identical to that of Mitt Romney..."

The spin on this election is just Trump voters working over time to feel special about themselves, when they owe the election to uninspired Democrats who stayed home.

Last edited:
If it's been said once it's been said a million times, Democrats fall in love with a candidate and Republicans just fall in line. We didn't fall in love. End of story.

Problem: Elites getting all the gains leaving the average Joe with depressed wages or unemployed.
Solution: Vote for a billionaire who doesn't pay his workers, outsources jobs, and hires foreigners with work visas instead of citizens to keep costs down.

Problem: Washington is broken.
Solution: Vote for your local congressman/congresswoman who has been obstructing legislation for the past 8-12 years.

Problem: My values are being attacked by the liberal elite.
Solution: Vote for the guy on his third marriage who brags about inappropriate advances on women and entering teenage dressing rooms while claiming to have never done anything wrong in his life and having no need to repent.

Or the other non-solution which was worse: vote for a criminal who mis-used funds from her foundation to pay for her daughter's wedding, illegally mis-used her emails by the hundreds of 1000's, endangering our country [yet Gen Petraeus loses his over a few secrets with his mistress], at least 5 countries were able to hack her server, stealing our military secrets so how can she be trusted as POTUS? At least 47 people close to the Clinton's have died since the Rose Law firm & Whitewater years. And we won't even start about the hacked WikiLeaks emails showing how crooked the entire DNC was going against Bernie and Donna Brazile feeding her debate questions, then quoting scripture when lying to Megyn Kelly on her grilling about it from Fox--BUSTED

SO give us Donald Trump who can get all 8 years of the PC OBummer years corrected quickly by overriding his illegal executive orders, drilling in Anwar & getting the Keystone pipeline going, getting illegal immigration started back in the right direction, nominating conservative SCOTUS so we can get back to justices who uphold the Constitution, rebuild our military which has become a joke the past 8 years, repeal the bad parts of OBamaCare and get rid of the participation trophy types and get people that will own up to what they need to do in life! Buck up people.

There's a lot of really dumb shit in the above post, but I never can understand how the most advanced, most overfunded military in the history of the planet is constantly considered a joke.

ya'll ever hear of a sneak attack? thank god Trump is comin' to town.

I hope he comes to Carlisle to give a master class at the War College

Good lord that was some dumb shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

is donald less of an elite than hillary bc he is somewhat terrible at business?

cuz otherwise, it seems to me like he was born with a silver spoon and the clintons made their money in a single generation with hard work but idk

Making money by fleecing people >>>>>>>>>> making money through a career in government.

is donald less of an elite than hillary bc he is somewhat terrible at business?

cuz otherwise, it seems to me like he was born with a silver spoon and the clintons made their money in a single generation with hard work but idk
I think the point is he was an outsider and worked the system in his favor. Knows the ins and outs of how the elite work the system. Willing to now change it. Hes not a career politcian owned by donors and special interests. He can relate to middle class because he had to work with them dorectly. Look nobody is proud they have to defend this vessel but clinton is the essence of elitism and corruption. Hard tobbelieve how liberals with their laser focus on pointing out scumbags missed their nominees stench.

damn..good point

i bet Trump is fucking amazing at Age of Empires

Why do you think Trump U didn't have classes?

That reminds me of the infomercial press conference. That was some shit. What a weird campaign.

Back