• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP SHAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

If you want a real answer for the why doesn’t I got covid count is because not all covid infections are created equal. In a healthcare setting your number one job is to do no harm, which starts with protecting patients from yourself, be that vaccines, surgical masks, clean operating SOPs and and so forth.

So you develop a simple process for ensuring your patient population is protected, vaccines. Why is it simple, because it’s easily documented and their is way less person to person variability in immune response to the vaccine than to an actual viral infection. Yes, natural immunity can provide protection, and for some longer lasting or better than the vaccine, but others not so. What’s even better is prior covid plus singular vaccine, that I think with documentation there should be no need for a two shot vaccine regiment.

There’s the rub though, documentation, how are you proving your prior covid infection? Antibodies, those don’t necessarily correlate 1 to 1, and you would need to run a much more complicated test than the hey look you have antibodies thanks Ted cross, plus you are now introducing another layer and special process for those that were previously infected, and there’s no good answer why when those individuals can just get the vaccine, free, with no special process. What are you afraid of from a vaccine that mimics in a safer way the natural infection of covid which you already had?

What’s really happening is, one you have a bunch of people pushing natural immunity should count as a rallying cry for not getting vaccinated, even if they haven’t been previously infected, like it will be some chicken pox party even though the dangers are vastly greater. Second, you have a very very slim minority of healthcare workers making a lot of noise about not being vaccinated and getting fired when the numbers never match the outrage, like small percentages but in an already taxed system I suppose those can add up.

Setting aside the other pure garbage in your post, tell me what happened between 2016 and 2020 and how it equates to the Stop the Steal express (speaking of fascism). Really looking forward to it.

The problem is that the answer to your question assumes that you have the ability to calmly and soberly embrace and assess your own failures. I'm too old to continue making that assumption. If you were alive during the 2016-2020 and actually feel that the Democrats accepted the reality of the outcome of that election upon its own terms (rather than the ones you spun to stay comfortable), didn't launch a series of thirsty investigations that went nowhere (Bob Mueller might be walkin through that door, but he didn't bring anything with him), didn't impeach the President for political motives (twice, LOL), then there's nothing I can tell you that reality hasn't already beaten you about the face and neck with. Your will to ignore reality is superior to my desire to save you from yourself.

Meanwhile, I don't personally know a single Republican (and I know plenty) who thinks Trump won the election. It's obvious. Stop projecting your four years of denial onto a single mob of idiots. Imagine if every time Antifa burned a Target in Minnesota Republicans accused educated Dems of arson. Pretty dumb, right? So stop it. Log off. Meet some real people who disagree with you. It will be good for you.

The problem is that the answer to your question assumes that you have the ability to calmly and soberly embrace and assess your own failures. I'm too old to continue making that assumption. If you were alive during the 2016-2020 and actually feel that the Democrats accepted the reality of the outcome of that election upon its own terms (rather than the ones you spun to stay comfortable), didn't launch a series of thirsty investigations that went nowhere (Bob Mueller might be walkin through that door, but he didn't bring anything with him), didn't impeach the President for political motives (twice, LOL), then there's nothing I can tell you that reality hasn't already beaten you about the face and neck with. Your will to ignore reality is superior to my desire to save you from yourself.

Meanwhile, I don't personally know a single Republican (and I know plenty) who thinks Trump won the election. It's obvious. Stop projecting your four years of denial onto a single mob of idiots. Imagine if every time Antifa burned a Target in Minnesota Republicans accused educated Dems of arson. Pretty dumb, right? So stop it. Log off. Meet some real people who disagree with you. It will be good for you.

Thank you. This is perfect.

stop acting like it's a small segment of people in isolation. it's a small segment quietly backed by basically all other conservatives

Yeah, the "single mob of idiots" line is obviously chef's kiss, but there is so much other perfection in that response.

Lol The 2nd time trump was impeached literally called on the governor and secretary state of a state and tried to strong arm them into overturning the results on an election. And there was tons of evidence of Russian connections with the Trump campaign.

And if you and your friends don't believe the election was stolen that just makes you more culpable in this ridiculous anti anti l trump song-and-dance that you engage in. Most pubs do.

Last edited:
https://news.yahoo.com/poll-two-thi...k-the-2020-election-was-rigged-165934695.html

2/3 of your party think he won and continue to insist on it.

i didn't mind trump calling for investigations. I was very angry that he incited a mob and tried to throw out the election results once they were finalized.

The survey of 1,552 U.S. adults, which was conducted from July 30 to Aug. 2, found that 66 percent of Republicans continue to insist that “the election was rigged and stolen from Trump,” while just 18 percent believe “Joe Biden won fair and square.” Twenty-eight percent of independent voters also said they think Trump was the rightful winner of the 2020 election, as did a small 3 percent of Democrats.

Small Sample Size Deac has entered the chat.

The survey of 1,552 U.S. adults, which was conducted from July 30 to Aug. 2, found that 66 percent of Republicans continue to insist that “the election was rigged and stolen from Trump,” while just 18 percent believe “Joe Biden won fair and square.” Twenty-eight percent of independent voters also said they think Trump was the rightful winner of the 2020 election, as did a small 3 percent of Democrats.

Seriously your argument is going to be the Brad I don't understand statistical sampling concept?

Would you say you know more than 1,552 adults Republicans who think Trump lost the election

stop acting like it's a small segment of people in isolation. it's a small segment quietly backed by basically all other conservatives

Well now I am convinced. A Tunnels message board poster tells me what 80 million people are thinking to themselves. It simply must be true.

He knows that.

And it has resulted in this:

"Meanwhile, the amateurish “stop the steal” efforts of 2020 have given way to an organized nationwide campaign to ensure that Trump and his supporters will have the control over state and local election officials that they lacked in 2020. Those recalcitrant Republican state officials who effectively saved the country from calamity by refusing to falsely declare fraud or to “find” more votes for Trump are being systematically removed or hounded from office. Republican legislatures are giving themselves greater control over the election certification process. As of this spring, Republicans have proposed or passed measures in at least 16 states that would shift certain election authorities from the purview of the governor, secretary of state or other executive-branch officers to the legislature. An Arizona bill flatly states that the legislature may “revoke the secretary of state’s issuance or certification of a presidential elector’s certificate of election” by a simple majority vote. Some state legislatures seek to impose criminal penalties on local election officials alleged to have committed “technical infractions,” including obstructing the view of poll watchers."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/23/robert-kagan-constitutional-crisis/

And this asshole is talking about dems being the party of fascism. It would be laughable if it wasn't so dangerous.

Well now I am convinced. A Tunnels message board poster tells me what 80 million people are thinking to themselves. It simply must be true.

You just based your little diatribe about a "single mob of idiots" on your claim that none of the Republicans you know (and you know plenty) think Trump won. LOL -- you're just the worst.

Seriously your argument is going to be the Brad I don't understand statistical sampling concept?

There is very little that separates Brad from JH. JH just knows a couple of words that have more than 6 letters. That's it.

Can you think of a time when the polls weren't right when it came to Donald Trump's presidential election campaigns?

uh, did you not take stats?

speaking of small (and statistically invalid!) sample sizes....

Can you think of a time when the polls weren't right when it came to Donald Trump's presidential election campaigns?
Like most things you're just wrong here since the national campaign polls were pretty much spot on.

There has been poll after poll after poll that has shown that most republicans believe the election was stolen. But kind of like your Mitt Romney's niece song-and-dance things that you don't like about the Republican party you just pretend don't exist.

Last edited:
Back