• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP SHAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Every time I see this thread title and every day that passes, it’s another big, NO!

Mitch has been wrong about Trump for over 5 years now, and Trump is still infinitely more popular than Mitch, but we should defer to Mitch because he gives the answer that makes it easier for JH to rationalize being a Republican.

Last edited:
But there's nothing wrong with the current GOP. This is just another daily story in GOP Trumpland.

Well, this just hit the news. American Greatness, a right-wing website (and one of BKF's favorites) claims to have an "exclusive" story that SD Governor Kristi Noem, a married mother of three, has been having an extramarital affair for months with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, about whom Politico just posted a story from a female Republican donor claiming that he sexually harassed her last weekend at a charity event. As American Greatness may not be the most reliable source I'd take it with a grain of salt unless there's other confirmation, but Noem has certainly moved quickly to deny it. It's like a 1980s primetime soap opera.

I mean...I'd hit it.

Very few of our representatives actually have a talent for governing. They have a talent for getting re-elected.

One party has no notion to govern. They only want to steer wealth upward and maintain their bully pulpit to own the liberals.

I know lots of Republicans who aren’t screwing Corey Lewandowski or who haven’t killed someone with a car.

Dozens.

Name one!

Since when has killing someone with a car been a reason for Democrats not to support a U.S. Senator? Unlike boogeymen insurrectionists in the Senate, we really can name one of those.

Traitorous coup supporters vote to default on our debt and send us into a depression because a Democrat is president. #winning

Since when has killing someone with a car been a reason for Democrats not to support a U.S. Senator? Unlike boogeymen insurrectionists in the Senate, we really can name one of those.
Lets deflect to something that happened when Most of the people in this board were either infants or not even born yet. Perhaps you can include a reference to Robert Byrd being in the KKK?

Boogeyman insurrection is a great line. I mean, we didn't have 50 trumpublicans vote against impeachment twice, while not making a single claim that the facts were in question. If nothing else they show a united front to insulate themselves from any culpability for their action and inaction.

Back