• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP SHAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I don't know anything about TAB. Is he for real, or is he just trolling? I ask because he sounds like an angry lunatic who is off his meds. From some of the posts I gather that he is an attorney? If so, in what part of the country does he practice? He doesn't seem to have a professional demeanor about him.

really? Twitter? Regardless of which ones of these are true, you're backing up a point based on tweets. So this is where we're at. Good.

lol alright dude

clearly fake:

Cw6gRgkXEAAD6lW.jpg

lol alright dude

clearly fake:

Cw6gRgkXEAAD6lW.jpg

So there are some shitty people in this world. We already knew that, man. This doesn't encapsulate the Republican party or the majority of those who voted for Trump. We all knew there would be some backwoods dick heads that would help the libs point fingers.

I'd say the real issue here are the thousands of people protesting, burning flags, crying because they didn't get their way, not going to class because this election has been too "hard on them"...I'd say that's the bigger issue than a couple of racist douche bags on twitter. That's just me doe

I'd say the real issue here are the thousands of people protesting, burning flags, crying because they didn't get their way, not going to class because this election has been too "hard on them"...I'd say that's the bigger issue than a couple of racist douche bags on twitter. That's just me doe

No, sadly it's not just you.

Well it sucks but time heals all. Good thing we live in a democracy and Trump isn't a dictator. We can all wake up and love our families, go to work, eat delicious meals, HELP as many people in need as possible, and so forth. One man elected to office doesn't change who we are as a country.

I actually think he'll turn out to be a great president and the worst is behind us, but that probably IS just me, ha.

Cheer up guys. ChaunDEAC signed yesterday and little Childress is going to showcase his skill this Friday and Sunday in W-S.

Back