• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP SHAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

The loony left is embarrassing itself right now. Wait for Trump to fuck up. Don't worry, he will. His skin is thin and his ego is huge. Still the same guy. The dude will be a pinata by the midterms. But the protests now are actually making Trump look good. He handled the Obama visit well today, while a left wing protester said over the radio that lives must be taken to stop Trump. She'll be getting a Secret Service visit....

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist an evildoer. But if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also;
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be children of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.

This is the context of "turn the other cheek" Whether Jesus meant it literally or metaphorically is open to interpretation. But what I understand it to mean is that we should forgive and not seek revenge or retaliation no matter how great the offense.

So there are some shitty people in this world. We already knew that, man. This doesn't encapsulate the Republican party or the majority of those who voted for Trump. We all knew there would be some backwoods dick heads that would help the libs point fingers.

I'd say the real issue here are the thousands of people protesting, burning flags, crying because they didn't get their way, not going to class because this election has been too "hard on them"...I'd say that's the bigger issue than a couple of racist douche bags on twitter. That's just me doe

So which is it, that they're faking and/or invalidated because the stories are in tweets, or that it's not as big a deal as flag burning and protests?

So there are some shitty muslims in this world. We already knew that, man. This doesn't encapsulate the Islamic religion or the majority of those who are Muslim . We all knew there would be some backwoods dick heads that would help the pubs point fingers.

I'd say the real issue here are the millions of people protesting, hating , and crying because they generalize and hate Muslims,not letting in refugees because they might be "islamic terrorists" I'd say that's the bigger issue.

Glad we agree.

I don't have issues with Trump supporters, but I hate and will continue to hate every fascist and all fascists without exception. It's up to the GOP to not let these elements take over their party.
You think you hate fascists? LOL. The group acting like fascists are progressives. They are the ones labeling people "deporables". Europe had deplorables too, they were called jews. Their deplorables were blamed for being privileged (God's chosen!), for their stagnant economy, for being stupid/backwards, for starting wars...and were thought to be less socially evolved. It's the same exact attitude progressives have for anyone......not progressive, especially Trump supporters. Even the term progressive implies they have more "progress"....and that is basically Social Darwinism....ya know that principle used by the Nazis.

And like the German people that followed in lockstep, they don't even realize how much hate they have.

I don't know anything about TAB. Is he for real, or is he just trolling? I ask because he sounds like an angry lunatic who is off his meds. From some of the posts I gather that he is an attorney? If so, in what part of the country does he practice? He doesn't seem to have a professional demeanor about him.

TAB lives in Atlanta, which as I understand it, is like the Charlotte of Georgia. For this reason, his opinions are virtually facts. All hail TAB.

You think you hate fascists? LOL. The group acting like fascists are progressives. They are the ones labeling people "deporables". Europe had deplorables too, they were called jews. Their deplorables were blamed for being privileged (God's chosen!), for their stagnant economy, for being stupid/backwards, for starting wars...and were thought to be less socially evolved. It's the same exact attitude progressives have for anyone......not progressive, especially Trump supporters. Even the term progressive implies they have more "progress"....and that is basically Social Darwinism....ya know that principle used by the Nazis.

And like the German people that followed in lockstep, they don't even realize how much hate they have.

:popcorn:

From Facebook page Heard at WFU

Yesterday evening,
Several individuals rushed parts of South Campus, shouting the N-Word in and around residence halls following last night's election results. There is an ongoing police investigation about this incident. If you have any information, please contact University Police at 336-758-5591 or use the link below. If you experience, witness, or hear about any ongoing or imminent dangers to yourself or anyone you know, call 336-758-5911 immediately. Please share this information.
#HeardAtWFU

Hoo boy

sounds like trump supporters need a safe place. sad!

so unamerican to not support the president now.

So which is it, that they're faking and/or invalidated because the stories are in tweets, or that it's not as big a deal as flag burning and protests?

It's just stuff man. Stuff and some things. People need more stuff and things to do with their free time.

Back