• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP SHAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

You think you hate fascists? LOL. The group acting like fascists are progressives. They are the ones labeling people "deporables". Europe had deplorables too, they were called jews. Their deplorables were blamed for being privileged (God's chosen!), for their stagnant economy, for being stupid/backwards, for starting wars...and were thought to be less socially evolved. It's the same exact attitude progressives have for anyone......not progressive, especially Trump supporters. Even the term progressive implies they have more "progress"....and that is basically Social Darwinism....ya know that principle used by the Nazis.

And like the German people that followed in lockstep, they don't even realize how much hate they have.

I hate real fascists, fake fascists, all fascists. Trump has the neo-Nazi, KKK, and white supremacist market cornered. That's reality. Hopefully, cooler heads prevail and Trump can accept the massive responsibility that he has won.

You don't have to lecture me about fascists. My family moved to the United States because of fascists. They're drawing swastikas on buildings again.

Protestors being bussed into Austin, TX.

Who's bankrolling that inorganic chaos?

For what? The protest was yesterday.

Also, it began entirely organically. I walked by when it was like fifteen people at 11:30 and an hour later it was four hundred. I could hear them outside my office until 9pm.

White Trump voters are losing their minds because they've had to deal with people applying a stereotype to them (being racist/xenophobic) for about 72 hours now. I'm just going to let people think about that for a little bit.

White Trump voters are losing their minds because they've had to deal with people applying a stereotype to them (being racist/xenophobic) for about 72 hours now. I'm just going to let people think about that for a little bit.

lol, wut?

lol, wut?

I'm not sure what your facebook looks like these days, but mine is FULL of white Trump voters who are going nuts saying that they are being unfairly stereotyped because they voted Trump.

I know the people on my facebook wall. I know that many of them are xenophobic, and some are racist. It's ironic that those are the people complaining about being stereotyped.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your facebook looks like these days, but mine is FULL of white Trump voters who are going nuts saying that they are being unfairly stereotyped because they voted Trump.

I know the people on my facebook wall. I know that many of them are xenophobic, and some are racist. It's ironic that those are the people complaining about being stereotyped.

I deactivated mine on election night

yeah, Facebook is getting really mean-spirited on both sides.

Hell, I am not a Trump supporter and the only reason I voted Hillary, is because she was against Trump. It's just the way this POS election went, our two real options. Having said that, it is time to let the cards fall where they may and see how it goes. There is a lot of things that can stand to be changed in government...I am trying to view this glass half full. Nevertheless, it is going to be an interesting ride for the next four years.

but...Sarah Palin, really?

honestly this post is ironic.

Reality is racism, xenophobia and all hate is disgusting but the point is liberals have done a disservice to people that actually suffer from this by throwing the terms around so "liberally" . the vote was the backlash from hard working Americans that support conservative policies and are tired of being marginalized unfairly.

So sooner liberals realize the frustration sooner you will be able to diagnose why you are in this position.

yeah, Facebook is getting really mean-spirited on both sides.

Hell, I am not a Trump supporter and the only reason I voted Hillary, is because she was against Trump. It's just the way this POS election went, our two real options. Having said that, it is time to let the cards fall where they may and see how it goes. There is a lot of things that can stand to be changed in government...I am trying to view this glass half full. Nevertheless, it is going to be an interesting ride for the next four years.

but...Sarah Palin, really?

yes, Palin for press secretary

we'll all need a daily fix of amusement before this is over,

the thought of the Russians, or anybody else for that matter, trying to figure out our policy is hilarious

liberals need more practice buying ill fitting jeans and rolling up the sleeves of their blue oxford shirts

liberals need more practice buying ill fitting jeans and rolling up the sleeves of their blue oxford shirts

288p2xe.jpg

Back