• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP SHAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Seeing as how this thread was started right after Trump's election in 2016, it's rather entertaining to read all the saucy, triumphant posts on Dear Leader's victory from many of the usual suspects. Some of their takes haven't held up very well, like this one:

"Well it sucks but time heals all. Good thing we live in a democracy and Trump isn't a dictator. We can all wake up and love our families, go to work, eat delicious meals, HELP as many people in need as possible, and so forth. One man elected to office doesn't change who we are as a country.

I actually think he'll turn out to be a great president and the worst is behind us, but that probably IS just me, ha. Cheer up guys."

LOL.

I don't have issues with Trump supporters, but I hate and will continue to hate every fascist and all fascists without exception. It's up to the GOP to not let these elements take over their party.

Narrator: They didn't.

Not white privilege as much as anti-cyclist privilege. Drivers get away with a lot of poor behavior towards cyclist - especially in NC.

The average Cyclist is the biggest fuckstick on planet earth. None of them obey any traffic signals, and their exercise hobby puts literally everyone on the roads in greater danger.

Edit: I have no problem with people who cycle as an actual means of transportation.

The average Cyclist is the biggest fuckstick on planet earth. None of them obey any traffic signals, and their exercise hobby puts literally everyone on the roads in greater danger.

Edit: I have no problem with people who cycle as an actual means of transportation.

someday you'll have an opinion that isn't complete trash

The average cyclist isn't. There are a select few who make others look bad.

And if people drive appropriately, they don't increase risk on the road.

yikes

Great timing with your hot take! Hopefully those cyclists aren’t dead

unless your town has a dedicated bike lane, bikers shouldn't be out on the roads

america's driving culture is such a sick death cult, man

Back