• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP SHAMING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Yes, I'm sure that every super important automobile ride to the Chik-fil-A is drive-thru is an essential trip.

This guy peddles right through red lights.

I 100% do if there are no cars around and it's a light that has a trigger mechanism that I'll never trigger.

In SC, it's legal to run a red light on a bike if you've waited at the red for a period of time (60 sec, IIRC).

I am all for better ways to travel, and don't really enjoy driving on roads.

Cycling is not the answer.

it's not the answer if you only accept that cities should be organized around the automobile

Outside of the biking for actual transportation, Is there any other essentially government run project, entity, etc… that is coopted for exercise? It’s like getting your laps in at the local water treatment reservoir.

"If women would stop wearing sexy clothing there would be a lot less raping."

The automobile has been the chief destroyer of American communities - far more than the television or illegal drugs.

Well, I picked the wrong time to stop by this thread.
For all you clown twats crying about cyclists on the road, I hope you're the loudest proponents for bike lanes and off-road infrastructure investment in your communities.

Well, I picked the wrong time to stop by this thread.
For all you clown twats crying about cyclists on the road, I hope you're the loudest proponents for bike lanes and off-road infrastructure investment in your communities.

I am not against bike lanes.

I am not against bike lanes.

Great, and again - I hope you're as strongly/vocally supporting them to the people who can do something about it as you are vocal in complaining about cyclists.

Also, editing to add: both times I've been hit on my bike, I was in a bike lane. In many places, I would much prefer to be in a lane on the road where cars are forced to be aware of me than in a bike lane with a false sense of security/out of a driver's direct line of sight. Oh but wait, drivers aren't the problem...

Last edited:
You know that we had roads in this country before we had cars.

You know that we had roads in this country before we had cars.

I went here last year and it was wild

818d0652254da538fde829d4fb325f18.png

Great, and again - I hope you're as strongly/vocally supporting them to the people who can do something about it as you are vocal in complaining about cyclists.

but some innocent people got hospitalized, lbE08

it's hilarious !!!

Back