• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump and the Environment

here's a fun collection of photso from CPAC. this one is my favorite:

171cfa9e-0ed9-4f94-9d5f-e46e0147cc99.jpeg

I am ok with the first part. Religion is ultimately very damaging to society as a whole. Sure it is good on an individual level, but religions create the space for society to inhibit scientific progress and allow people to believe all sorts of crazy things and make all sorts of crazy claims. In this case Pruitt is using religion to justify and systematic dismantling of clean air, water and food regulations.

this GOP just throws God into any BS raping of policy and the rubes eat it up. I have no idea where they are getting this shit from, but it isn't any Bible that i have read or seen.

i boggles my mind that some will believe this crap.

You see, God gave the earth and all its creatures for mankind to rule...to take dominion over.

Now, don't bother to worry about how we are supposed to exercise such dominion. No, no, no. Any such arguments are specious and of inferior importance.

The earth is ours!!! Ours to do with as we see fit!!!

Don't no pansy-assed libtard guvment have no right to tell God-fearin' business people or any people a how to exercise they dominion over what God gave 'em to rule how they see fit!

quote-we-were-put-on-this-earth-as-creatures-of-god-to-have-dominion-over-the-earth-to-use-rick-santorum-63-40-31.jpg

quote-god-gave-us-the-earth-we-have-dominion-over-the-plants-the-animals-the-trees-god-said-earth-is-ann-coulter-221427.jpg

[this attitude does not represent all strains of Christianity--just the ones that have been largely coopted by the Republican horror show.]

Back