• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump and the Environment

Yes!

Smog_obscures_view_of_Chrysler_Building_from_Empire_State_Building.jpg

Oh it is absolutely Environmental Terrorism.. a couple of paces down the road from Edward Abbey and the Monkey Wrench Gang.

See Michael Crichton for advance scouting

The idea of my kids in old age and my future grandchildren experiencing a world 7 degrees hotter is sickening.

The idea of my kids in old age and my future grandchildren experiencing a world 7 degrees hotter is sickening.

By property in Canada now. Lake front tundra real estate will be a hot (pun intended) commodity in 70 years.

By property in Canada now. Lake front tundra real estate will be a hot (pun intended) commodity in 70 years.
You absolutely know that industrialists have been doing this, probably for a long time. No doubt that shell real estate investment firms have swaths of speculative investment property all over the world, just waiting to profit off of mass migration and climate shift.

That’s why it’s hard for a capitalist society to collectively prepare for climate change. The wealthy win regardless.

Hudson Bay will become the new French Riviera...but without stones/pebbles on the beach.

Superman (the Christopher Reeve one) was more influential than we could ever have imagined at the time.

Trump is going to re-open Love Canal. It's near Buffalo and he was turned down trying to buy the Bills.

Back