• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump and the Environment

Trump cares less about the environment than Mexican cartels care about the health of junkies.

Do conservatives not understand these projections or do they not care?

The human race is the proverbial frogs in boiling water.

Do conservatives not understand these projections or do they not care?

The human race is the proverbial frogs in boiling water.

Or salamanders in the woods.

I gather that conservatives don’t believe in science.

Regardless of climate change, what sense does it make to pollute air and water with toxic chemicals?

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

And as long as our product/process doesn’t kill or sicken people quickly, there’s a good chance we won’t be blamed!

this-is-fine.0.jpg

I'm not on fire!

So Trump nominates the BP Deepwater Horizon lawyer as his administrations top environmental lawyer - guess which Democrats needlessly confirmed him? Joe Manchin wouldn't stand up to a strong wind, fucking coward. I would not be upset if a tragedy befell him.

So Trump nominates the BP Deepwater Horizon lawyer as his administrations top environmental lawyer - guess which Democrats needlessly confirmed him? Joe Manchin wouldn't stand up to a strong wind, fucking coward. I would not be upset if a tragedy befell him.

at what point are you going to fucking get it that it doesn't matter because of the numbers of Republicans in the sitting congress? the Democrats just put up an unprecedented fight over a SCOTUS nominee for literally nothing and probably to the Republican's benefit, but you expect rational, disgusting politicians to make a Spartan stand over everything?

at what point are you going to fucking get it that it doesn't matter because of the numbers of Republicans in the sitting congress? the Democrats just put up an unprecedented fight over a SCOTUS nominee for literally nothing and probably to the Republican's benefit, but you expect rational, disgusting politicians to make a Spartan stand over everything?
Cowardly bullshit excuses. Democrats are out of power so they can do whatever fucked up shit they want and be total hypocrites.

Meanwhile, at the EPA.

Republican/Industry policy: WGAF if it painfully kills lots of folks 20-30 years from now. It makes money for us today.

Back