• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump and the Environment

Trump has what forests crave!

Man, this looks way less ridiculous than it did the first time I saw it.

suck it libs

This non-stop winning streak of owning libs, endangering children, destroying the environment, disseminating hate speech, etc must be really exhausting for Trump. He should take a golf vacation soon. I heard he hardly ever takes days off.

This non-stop winning streak of owning libs, endangering children, destroying the environment, disseminating hate speech, etc must be really exhausting for Trump. He should take a golf vacation soon. I heard he hardly ever takes days off.

his two favorite activities are golf and yelling at the TV. someone should convince him that if he retires he can do that all day long without any other obligations. and I'm sure if he gets the itch he can rent out ag centers or bingo parlors and still hold own the libs rallies.

Back