• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

I can't remember which thread bkf asked about interracial relationships, but I just remembered that the very relationship that ended miscegenation was a black woman and a white man. Thought that was interesting.

Why doesn't Trump just put the onus on white people to report other white people committing acts of racism? #WhitesReportStuff

We need the moderate whites to report on the extremists.

Knowell, can you give an example of what you think is racism?

I can't remember which thread bkf asked about interracial relationships, but I just remembered that the very relationship that ended miscegenation was a black woman and a white man. Thought that was interesting.

Yeah. They actually made a movie about them that's in theaters now.

So asking to not be called a racist if you disagree with the prevailing left opinion on race issues is uncalled for.

If you are happy with the state of race relations and with the frankness of discussions on race, then carry on. I withdraw my complaint. As you were.

Do you consider it a "prevailing left opinion" to say the Trump saying Judge Curiel couldn't give him a fair trial because of the judge having Mexican ancestry is racist?

Do you consider it a "prevailing left opinion" to say the Trump saying Judge Curiel couldn't give him a fair trial because of the judge having Mexican ancestry is racist?

If it's one thing RJ can't stand, it's when someone demeans the fitness of a sitting Judge over racial issues. Can you even imagine?

It's good to know that the only actual racists are the people who admit to being racist. Makes sense. Seems a lot of people enjoy speaking hard truths about others, but don't really enjoy having hard truths spoken about themselves. I'm sure all of the unemployed people on government assistance would admit to being lazy? Politicians admit to being crooked? That's how this works right?

Let's talk about all the labels we use everyday that just shut down conversations.

It's funny. Outside of mouth-breathing cumquats like simos, I think the majority of this board, no matter their political ideology, are fairly intelligent. But a portion of that group (with a conservative ideology) don't see racism ANYWHERE. EVER. It ended in 1964 and anybody suggesting anything otherwise is a "race hustler," a "race pimp," or "trying to silence your opponents."

Why the fuck do you care if someone calls you a racist? You wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) give a shit if someone calls you a piece of shit or a motherfucker. So what's the difference? Should folks who voted for Clinton be offended when a dipshit refers to them as "left-liberals" in an attempt to devalue their opinion?

Stop being pussies and say what you feel. If you think black folks are fucked up, say it. State your reasons why. Be a fucking grown-ass man and have a conversation.

Ongoing Alt-Right Debacle Thread

Everyday I come to this board that's 99% white and discuss racial issues. I've been called plenty of names and probably get called racist more often than anybody else here. Yet there are conservative safe space pussies who only want to discuss race under the condition that they are able to call other people those names without being called out for their biases.

I'll add if you think black people are fucked up, tell that to the black people you think are fucked up and try to help them not be fucked up.

It's funny. Outside of mouth-breathing cumquats like simos, I think the majority of this board, no matter their political ideology, are fairly intelligent. But a portion of that group (with a conservative ideology) don't see racism ANYWHERE. EVER. It ended in 1964 and anybody suggesting anything otherwise is a "race hustler," a "race pimp," or "trying to silence your opponents."

Why the fuck do you care if someone calls you a racist? You wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) give a shit if someone calls you a piece of shit or a motherfucker. So what's the difference? Should folks who voted for Clinton be offended when a dipshit refers to them as "left-liberals" in an attempt to devalue their opinion?

Stop being pussies and say what you feel. If you think black folks are fucked up, say it. State your reasons why. Be a fucking grown-ass man and have a conversation.

How eloquent.

Liberals freaking out over not getting to set the rules for discussion act like conservatives are requesting safe spaces for not taking their shit. Great thread, happy thanksgiving y'all

A totally reasonble thing, I'm sure:

Professor Watchlist

The Professor Watchlist is a project of Turning Point USA.

The mission of Professor Watchlist is to expose and document college professors who discriminate against conservative students and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.

Help us identify, and expose more professors who have demonstrated liberal bias in the classroom. Donate today!

here's an example of the Liberal Dystopia:

Chenjerai Kumanyika

Dr. Chenjerai Kumanyika is an Assistant Professor at Clemson University. Dr. Kumanyika traveled to Ferguson, MO multiple times to protest the non-indictment of the white police officer who shot Michael Brown. He was also a signatory on a letter supporting the demands from the Coalition of Concerned Students who believe in prosecuting what they call “predatory behaviors and defamatory speech,” even from social media sources. The letter also calls for building a new multi-cultural center, more support for “underrepresented groups,” increasing the number of minority faculty members, and for Clemson employees to go through diversity training.

Back