• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

http://www.nbc29.com/story/37668412/kessler-lawsuit-03072018

Our favorite UVA grad Kessler is back. Filed suit against the city for denying his permit for a follow-up rally on 8/12/18. I found it interesting that the city denied it outright a couple of months ago. I don't think the city is on solid 1st amendment ground. I'm interested to see how Judge Conrad handles it this time around. He didn't buy the city's time, place and manner restrictions last year. I'd be a bit surprised if he backs the city's denial, but I think you're going to start seeing a sea change in 1st amendment law to allow localities to place more restrictions on these things. While our now former no excuse for a police chief is gone, last year's rally was going to be a violent disaster at least to an extent regardless of the police response. I don't care how many cops you have. If you have 1000 white supremacists and a bunch of antifas mixed with some locals who were going to behave violently as well, and they're all descending on downtown from every direction, you're not going to be able to keep the peace completely.

“My PaPaw was half Cherokee, half Choctaw..he’d sit in his Teepee with my Maw-Maw while I fantasized outside on my Seesaw.”

- Excerpt from Elizabeth Warren’s “Dreams Of My PaPaw” - from Chapter One “Drugstore Indians and other Friends”

Listen to Lizzy in her own words and you won’t look like such an slip-shod cult. appropriating cocksucker

Last edited:
More on that:

Mosque Terror Attack Suspect Put In Detailed Bid To Build Trump A ‘Great’ Border Wall

The affidavit states that McWhorter later confessed to the FBI that he, Hari and Morris bombed the mosque to “scare [Muslims] out of the country” because they think they push their beliefs on non-Muslims. McWhorter said the bombing was mostly to say, “Hey, you’re not welcome here, get the fuck out.”

The bomb thrown into the women’s health clinic in Illinois did not detonate. The criminal complaint notes that the clinic provided abortions.

Hari is a former sheriff’s deputy who lives in Charence, Illinois, where he ran Crisis Resolution Security Services Inc., which had put in a bid for Trump’s border wall.

In a YouTube video promoting the proposal, a narrator says the wall would be “culturally significant, a powerful architectural statement of the determination of the American people to defend their nation and its Anglo-Saxon heritage, western culture, and English language” and would defend “our way of life from other people who have different value systems.”

OMG:

Hari has an extensive criminal record. He was found guilty of child abduction in 2006 after he took his daughters to Central America because he worried he’d lose custody. He was tracked down by an investigator for the “Dr. Phil” show and was later sentenced to 30 months of probation.

Dude fled across the border.

So he knows firsthand how criminals can just cross it willy-nilly.

Back