• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

If you Hill-shills keep complaining about fake news you're never going to win another election.

Pistachio Girl has been fired from her Citizens Bank Park job

In an interview with Red Ice TV, an internet outlet that promotes white identity politics, Emily Youcis, 26, said she was terminated by Aramark after being told her social media activities supporting white nationalist ideas do not reflect her employer's values.

Youcis described herself in the interview as a "well-known cult personality figure for the Philadelphia Phillies" who is loved by all the baseball players.

"I was like a god there," she said. "I owned that stadium."

/r/EmpireDidNothingWrong

ZwuzIw1.jpg

You support these whiners? They should produce some art themselves if they find existing cultural production to be lacking. Or they could whine about it, I guess. Sad !

Dude, it's a subreddit for nerds who defend Darth Vader and the Empire. I didn't read the linked to article. Simmer down!

Ongoing Alt-Right Debacle Thread

I bet BSF4L is a Star Wars truther

#deathstarwasaninsidejob
#protontorpedoscantmeltsteelbeams

Ongoing Alt-Right Debacle Thread

The Empire is very clearly a colonial, white (human) supremacist project. I mean the only important black character runs a mining operation in an outer rim colony and the hero is a Midwestern farm boy who dreams of escaping to join the military. All of the Imperial military leaders are white humans, and many of the leaders of the Rebel Alliance are alien. Not really very subtle.

Last edited:
Richard Spencer, the guy who coined the term alt right, spoke at Texas A&M amid heavy protests. A&M is far from a liberal bastion and College Station is not a metropolitan area. Unlike earlier White Supremacists, Spencer is highly educated. Suppressing free speech is not an option, but the SC church murderer is dumb as a box of rocks and was manipulated into mass murder via hateful websites. Scary times.

Back