• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

i feel pretty confident that protesters should not have guns in a public (state owned) square. gotta nip that shit in the bud or there will end up being a lot of bloodshed at some protest or rally.

about as bad a precedent as possible.

i feel pretty confident that protesters should not have guns in a public (state owned) square. gotta nip that shit in the bud or there will end up being a lot of bloodshed at some protest or rally.

about as bad a precedent as possible.

NC PUBS: GUNS EVERYWHERE! NO PERMITS! RUN OVER PROTESTERS WITH YOUR CAR!

I don't know if Infowars counts as part of the alt-right, but apparently the entire enterprise is just a front to make Alex Jones $$$ by selling useless supplements to gullible rubes. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/testosterone-wars/531252/ Would be funnier if it wasn't so sad, and if the guy wasn't doing so much damage to the national psyche with his conspiracy theories.

I don't know if Infowars counts as part of the alt-right, but apparently the entire enterprise is just a front to make Alex Jones $$$ by selling useless supplements to gullible rubes. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/testosterone-wars/531252/ Would be funnier if it wasn't so sad, and if the guy wasn't doing so much damage to the national psyche with his conspiracy theories.

I'm always fascinated by the snake oil elixers advertised in alt-right media.

Scenes from a Milo rally:

We had quite the event here yesterday with 50 Klan members showing up to protest at the Jackson monument, which is about 10 blocks from my house. No idea how many were armed, but they had advertised that they'd be armed. So I got to listen to about 2 hours of constant helicopter noise. Stayed well away from that crap. The local police had done a lot of prep work with barrier construction and ropes, and the entire city force was there, with some assistance from the county, UVA and state police. About 1K counter protesters showed up, and 23 were arrested, some for trying to block the ingress and egress routes of the Klan and some for not disbursing after being told to. After the Klan left and the counter protest was still going on and apparently getting a bit chippy, the cops said they'd have to use tear gas if the crowd didn't disburse and then used it when they didn't. Local govt, police, religious and other groups had encouraged folks to stay away, and there were alternative events at other locations in town. So no idea how many of the counter protesters were local and how many were out of town. Fortunately, no one was badly hurt and the only folks taken to hospital were for heat stroke. Now we get round 3 next month when Richard Spencer and Jeffrey Kessler come again next month with a much larger crowd. I believe that event will be more dangerous and more likely to have fights erupting between the white supremacists and counter protesters.

He Spent Almost 20 Years Funding The Racist Right. It Finally Paid Off.

Until, that is, they were redeemed by an extraordinary historical event: the candidacy of Donald Trump. In a rare interview, Regnery reached for a word to describe the effect: “I think Trump was a legitimatizer,” he said. White nationalism “went from being conversation you could hold in a bathroom, to the front parlor.”

His most memorable effort, he claimed, was a convoluted scheme called Operation Dewdrop, intended to suppress Democratic voters in Philadelphia [during the 1964 election]. At the time, he explained, the theory was that Democrats voted less in the rain. So on election day, he said, he tried to seed rain clouds by using dry ice and a twin-engine airplane. It didn’t rain, he recalled, but he burned his fingers from the dry ice canisters, a detail that helps add a ring of authenticity. Goldwater lost to Lyndon Johnson in a landslide.

I'm always fascinated by the snake oil elixers advertised in alt-right media.

They ran a daily show segment on this. The Alt right, and left wing nuts sell the exact same elixers on the sites just advertised slightly differently. Crazy is crazy when you get to far from the center.

Never seen a group bitch about other people so much.

Hmmm I've seen this movie before...

These people are seriously the worst.

Back