• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

Why is anyone surprised about the open rise of white nationalists? They rightfully believe they were a key factor in electing Trump. Add to that, Bannon, Miller and Gorka are major players for Trump. I cannot remember that many unapologetic, open racists having senior positions in the WH in my lifetime.

Why is anyone surprised about the open rise of white nationalists? They rightfully believe they were a key factor in electing Trump. Add to that, Bannon, Miller and Gorka are major players for Trump. I cannot remember that many unapologetic, open racists having senior positions in the WH in my lifetime.

No real surprise given Trump's rhetoric and actions...but I think many of us thought this type of bullshit was relegated to the past.

Secessionists push for South to break away from US again

Quote:
----------
...The League of the South's longtime president, retired university professor Michael Hill of Killen, Alabama, posted a message in July that began, "Fight or die white man" and went on to say Southern nationalists seek "nothing less than the complete reconquest and restoration of our patrimony — the whole, entire South."

"And that means the South will once again be in name and in actuality White Man's Land. A place where we and our progeny can enjoy Christian liberty and the fruits of our own labor, unhindered by parasitical 'out groups,'" said Hill's message, posted on the group's Facebook page a day after a rally in support of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The group's website says it is "waging a war to win the minds and hearts of the Southern people,"

While white-controlled government is its goal, the group says in a statement of beliefs that it offers "good will and cooperation to Southern blacks in areas where we can work together as Christians to make life better for all people in the South."...
----------

If the South left, Trump could get his tax cuts as the rest of the country wouldn't have to keep the states of the confederacy alive.

Secessionists push for South to break away from US again

Quote:
----------
...The League of the South's longtime president, retired university professor Michael Hill of Killen, Alabama, posted a message in July that began, "Fight or die white man" and went on to say Southern nationalists seek "nothing less than the complete reconquest and restoration of our patrimony — the whole, entire South."

"And that means the South will once again be in name and in actuality White Man's Land. A place where we and our progeny can enjoy Christian liberty and the fruits of our own labor, unhindered by parasitical 'out groups,'" said Hill's message, posted on the group's Facebook page a day after a rally in support of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The group's website says it is "waging a war to win the minds and hearts of the Southern people,"

While white-controlled government is its goal, the group says in a statement of beliefs that it offers "good will and cooperation to Southern blacks in areas where we can work together as Christians to make life better for all people in the South."...
----------

At first, I thought the headline said Sessions pushed for South to break away and it didn't shock me initially. Sad times we live in.

I fully support the alt-right's (nee Nazi's) right to march.

That being said, anyone...ANY ONE...who doesn't denounce their hateful rhetoric is a piece of shit. And yes, silence is consent.

DG_7qYmXgAA7jfq.jpg

How do Charlottesville become the staging area for white supremacist violence?

They literally carried torches. Was the pitchfork store out of stock?

Also, $35 seems high for oil change. I would march against that.

They literally carried torches. Was the pitchfork store out of stock?

tiki torches

Back