• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

So we are now equating Al Sharpton with neo-nazis. This is why people don't take you seriously.

So we are now equating Al Sharpton with neo-nazis. This is why people don't take you seriously.

But did you notice the quotes? You can't miss any opportunity to use quotes like that. It's gold, Jerry.

You personalize everything rather than respond to an issue. I don't give a rat's ass if you take me seriously. Sharpton is a self parody right out of Bonfire of the Vanities. I never "equated" him with anyone. Don't need to because he demonstrates what a clown he is every time he opens his mouth. The point is he is a pal of Obama, who gives him respectability, and Obama gets a "pass" but Trump must immediately denounce whomever you lefties tell him to before he even takes office, as if it would make a difference to you if he did so.

He's already put two of them in his inner circle ffs. Even if he says it, it will be with duck lips and a shoulder shrug. Followed by a tweet that he didn't mean it.

Who are the neo-nazis he's put in his inner circle- and don't try to claim Bannon. Quit exaggerating and drop the bullshit.

Get back to me when Obama makes Malcolm X his chief strategist.

Why can't I include Bannon?

I generally like ONW. But I'm tired of the constant overreaction and smearing. Let's see what happens. There is a good chance Trump will be a disaster. I acknowledge that. For those who are concerned about the environment, things are not looking good with a Trump administration (and that's putting it lightly). But comparing Bannon to these nazi assholes is incredibly unfair imo, unless you think all conservatives are closeted nazis (which some people on here genuinely seem to believe).

I generally like ONW. But I'm tired of the constant overreaction and smearing. Let's see what happens. There is a good chance Trump will be a disaster. I acknowledge that. For those who are concerned about the environment, things are not looking good with a Trump administration (and that's putting it lightly). But comparing Bannon to these nazi assholes is incredibly unfair imo, unless you think all conservatives are closeted nazis (which some people on here genuinely seem to believe).

Well said. This is something liberals rarely do--acknowledge "their guy" might be a disaster. Not to mention doing so after he has been one for 8 years.

Never claimed this either, but you could just be exaggerating.

Reading that article, the guy talking sounds like a nazi and there were people in the crowd giving nazi salutes. You claimed Trump put a couple of these people in his inner circle. I'm confident he has not. If Trump and the people around him start talking about Jews like nazis I'll be stunned. His son in law, who was in charge of his campaign, is Jewish. Some awful racist people are attracted to Trump. That article makes that clear. Go ahead and slam him for that without making shit up.

Reading that article, the guy talking sounds like a nazi and there were people in the crowd giving nazi salutes. You claimed Trump put a couple of these people in his inner circle. I'm confident he has not. If Trump and the people around him start talking about Jews like nazis I'll be stunned. His son in law, who was in charge of his campaign, is Jewish. Some awful racist people are attracted to Trump. That article makes that clear. Go ahead and slam him for that without making shit up.

And why is that you think?

BTW. you said terrible people. That's what I was referring to.

Replace Jewish with Muslim, and I think they are very much talking like Nazis.

You personalize everything rather than respond to an issue. I don't give a rat's ass if you take me seriously. Sharpton is a self parody right out of Bonfire of the Vanities. I never "equated" him with anyone. Don't need to because he demonstrates what a clown he is every time he opens his mouth. The point is he is a pal of Obama, who gives him respectability, and Obama gets a "pass" but Trump must immediately denounce whomever you lefties tell him to before he even takes office, as if it would make a difference to you if he did so.

This thread is (was?) about neo-nazis. In response to that, you bring up Al Sharpton. You figure it out, sunshine.

It isn't about getting back to anyone about laws. I had a lot of reservations about how Obama conducted himself relative to his reverend who said "God Damn America", etc. Always slow on the draw. People like those in the photo above, however, are a big, long step beyond Obama's reverend. These are some really bad fucktards. We can't expect him to denounce every ass hat as they arise. We need him to just make a simple statement something beyond what he said in his video yesterday about representing "everyone and I mean everyone".

Hillary's a trainwreck and was a shitty candidate, but like all political parties and campaigns, some level of Trump supporters are deplorable. Nowhere near half, but David Duke, Robert Spencer, and their ilk are anti-American assholes. Not a lot to debate about the Klan or Nazis. Gary Johnson's BS about still being undecided on America's participation in WW II was way more troubling than spacing out on Aleppo. Trump should condemn specific rogue elements in his coalition when they overtly fuck up. Election's over, but doesn't mean Trump and the country wouldn't benefit from a Sister Souljah moment.

And why is that you think?

BTW. you said terrible people. That's what I was referring to.

Replace Jewish with Muslim, and I think they are very much talking like Nazis.

Why are racist nazis attracted to him? Probably because Trump's desire to deport millions of illegal immigrants and protect our border intersects with their beliefs. That doesn't make Trump a nazi though.

Back