• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

Trump's leading strategist ran the biggest alt-right website. He owes them.

Regularly checked out Breitbart, didn't see any pro-nazi propaganda. On the contrary, saw quite a few pro-Israel articles. So I guess alt-right means pro-Jew.

Why hasn't he?

He already repeatedly condemned David Duke. He probably doesn't feel like he should have to bring attention to every racist asshole who is excited by his victory and is getting frontpage coverage. Having said that, I expect him to say something about these folks.

He already repeatedly condemned David Duke. He probably doesn't feel like he should have to bring attention to every racist asshole who is excited by his victory and is getting frontpage coverage. Having said that, I expect him to say something about these folks.

Let me know when that happens.

Trump's transition team already issued a tepid response about how he denounces racism.

Tila Tequila's wiki has a section titled "Support for Hitler and Antisemitism."

In August 2015, Tequila became a contestant in the sixteenth series of British television reality show Celebrity Big Brother, but was asked to leave the program on its second day when producers became aware of her comments, and following reports that she had posted images of herself posing before Auschwitz dressed in a Nazi uniform.

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/801134710810255360

I am not sure this is forceful enough....but at the same time I think it would help if the media stopped aggrandizing the influence of these fuckers. In a way making a big deal of this stuff on CNN and in the NY times give the Neo-Nazis exactly the platform they are looking for.

Last edited:
Trump's leading strategist ran the biggest alt-right website. He owes them.

Owes whom? The neo-Nazi vote didn't swing the election. He owes the 8% of the African American voting public who voted for him a lot more than whatever tiny group of neo-Nazis we have in our midst. The largest neo-Nazi group in the U.S. has just 400 members across 32 states per wikipedia. Even if you said it was 10 fold bigger we are talking about a tiny portion of the overall population of these assholes.

He does, however, need to do something like this.

Owes whom? The neo-Nazi vote didn't swing the election. He owes the 8% of the African American voting public who voted for him a lot more than whatever tiny group of neo-Nazis we have in our midst. The largest neo-Nazi group in the U.S. has just 400 members across 32 states per wikipedia. Even if you said it was 10 fold bigger we are talking about a tiny portion of the overall population of these assholes.

He does, however, need to do something like this.

#SilentMajority

Bisexual woman of vietnamese descent tila tequila is the weirdest white supremacist of all time.

If she was a hardcore white nationalist would she just go back to Vietnam? I'm confused.

The left who cried fascist-racist-xenophbe-nazi-biggot, Aesop for today

Back