• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

The left who cried fascist-racist-xenophbe-nazi-biggot, Aesop for today

Just to be clear, are you saying that the left is still crying wolf here, or that there is an actual wolf now, and crying wolf for all those years is hurting them now?

He also said he had never met Obama before.

1. Is that true?
2. If he never met him then how in the world did he have all these questions and conspiracy theories about where Obama was born? Wait, is it that he had no idea at all and was just throwing shit against the wall?

How come sailor and the other Trumpers won't discuss the fact that Trump owes Putin? That's much worse than being beholding to a bank (which Trump is).

How come sailor and the other Trumpers won't discuss the fact that Trump owes Putin? That's much worse than being beholding to a bank (which Trump is).

OK. How does he "owe" Putin? Trump is a chump, but I feel like we get all these he is beholden to X or Y in a bit of a vacuum. What does he "owe" to Putin? Why? In fact, what is probably most true about Trump is that he "owes" very little to anyone given how his campaign was financed.

Last edited:
Also disrespectful and hateful. Tim Allen made a good point about Hillary supporters.

I was a Bernie Bro. Still am actually. That makes one of us, I guess. I voted for Bernie in the primary, and I followed Bernie's leadership in voting for Clinton in the general.

Just to be clear, are you saying that the left is still crying wolf here, or that there is an actual wolf now, and crying wolf for all those years is hurting them now?

the left calls everybody who disagree with them those names, although overwhelmingly people are not, so the left is overwhelmingly mistaken

so, why don't you just stop, why don't you just learn to live without constantly feeling the urge to accuse falsely, there is life outside the bubble of constantly calling those who might disagree with you vile names, try it, you'll feel much better about yourself, you'll become a more decent person, you'll begin to learn to think for yourself, you will feel liberated

the left calls everybody who disagree with them those names, although overwhelmingly people are not, so the left is overwhelmingly mistaken

so, why don't you just stop, why don't you just learn to live without constantly feeling the urge to accuse falsely, there is life outside the bubble of constantly calling those who might disagree with you vile names, try it, you'll feel much better about yourself, you'll become a more decent person, you'll begin to learn to think for yourself, you will feel liberated

Pretty elitist of you there Sailor.

Of all the threads in these here tunnels, this is by far the stupidest.

OK. How does he "owe" Putin? Trump is a chump, but I feel like we get all these he is beholden to X or Y in a bit of a vacuum. What does he "owe" to Putin? Why? In fact, what is probably most true about Trump is that he "owes" very little to anyone given how his campaign was financed.

The drip, drip, drip of Wikileaks was a large factor in the election. It drove voters away from her, to Trump and more importantly to stay home. As has been show on multiple threads, seventeen US intelligence agencies and the intelligence committees of the House and Senate have determined the Russians were responsible for the hacks.

Trump's first campaign manager made millions from Putin and his oligarchs. Trump has many, many millions in loans and investments from Russia.

You don't have to be white to think white people are superior to other races.

It's like someone who didn't go to Duke thinking they have a superior basketball program and they deserve to get all the calls. Some minorities are bandwagon fans of white people.

Back