• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

You don't have to be white to think white people are superior to other races.

It's like someone who didn't go to Duke thinking they have a superior basketball program and they deserve to get all the calls. Some minorities are bandwagon fans of white people.

how does that make you feel?

I don't just think I know what is better for you, I know what is better for you. But alas! That is not much of an accomplishment, and, in your case, certainly not elite. :)

Thinking you know better than me in how to live my life and improve is really elitist.

Glad you're coming around!

Ah man, you've got to unlock the full Elite level achievement. Knowing what is better for someone else, and if they disagree, they must be raciost/fasciost/misogyniost (against themselves) who believes the Fake News.

Trump said he really enjoyed his meeting with Obama and that he "really liked him"

That's not going to be popular with most of his voters

even if you disagree with his views/governing it's obvious that O is a very intelligent, affable human being.

I was surprised to learn there is a Mexican Nazi party. Who knew?

Brazil would make more sense

You don't have to be white to think white people are superior to other races.

It's like someone who didn't go to Duke thinking they have a superior basketball program and they deserve to get all the calls. Some minorities are bandwagon fans of white people.

Woah Ph could have picked Kentucky or UCLA but picked the school with the goofiest white dudes for his metaphor #MakesYouWonder

Seems even telling someone to have personal responsibility is telling them how to live their life, pretty elitist talk there.

It would all be better if we stopped talking entirely and just left anonymous rep instead

too true to be of polemical use to the left-libs,

hell, for all we know, the left-libs might be secretly financing the guy, so that they will have something dramatic to denounce

Like Hillary bankrolling protesters! I saw it on Facebook!

I don't just think I know what is better for you, I know what is better for you. But alas! That is not much of an accomplishment, and, in your case, certainly not elite. :)

Conservative...Liberal. This is everything wrong with politics.

Those of you firmly entrenched on one side or the other seem to want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us.

Both sides need to realize that the answers are not entirely with your dogma.

The more you all think you are right...I would suggest stopping and considering all of the other angles and possibilities. Really, the smarter we get, the more we should understand how little we know. So the more convinced you are that you are right...you are probably wrong.

Which means everything I have just said is most likely wrong. So there you go.

Conservative...Liberal. This is everything wrong with politics.

Those of you firmly entrenched on one side or the other seem to want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us.

Both sides need to realize that the answers are not entirely with your dogma.

The more you all think you are right...I would suggest stopping and considering all of the other angles and possibilities. Really, the smarter we get, the more we should understand how little we know. So the more convinced you are that you are right...you are probably wrong.

Which means everything I have just said is most likely wrong. So there you go.

:slash:

the left calls everybody who disagree with them those names, although overwhelmingly people are not, so the left is overwhelmingly mistaken

so, why don't you just stop, why don't you just learn to live without constantly feeling the urge to accuse falsely, there is life outside the bubble of constantly calling those who might disagree with you vile names, try it, you'll feel much better about yourself, you'll become a more decent person, you'll begin to learn to think for yourself, you will feel liberated

The right has built a tremendously convenient straw man by attacking "liberal" values, when they really just mean "white college educated urban elitist millennial" values. The loudest conservatives I see rarely have the gumption to debate multicultural ethics with people of other races or creeds. Its easy for a country white guy to come on this board and denounce BLM or trans rights with a bunch of fellow white/straight/middle class Wake grads. Go debate trans rights with a trans person. Go talk about Trumps alleged racism with a black person. 99.9% of the people on this board aren't going to be seriously affected by Trump's presidency. Go talk to the people who actually fear that their lives are going to change for the worse, or people who already feel they have changed.

Last edited:
They're afraid they might learn something by talking to people who aren't like themselves.

They're afraid they might learn something by talking to people who aren't like themselves.
My intention (this time) wasn't to insult the conservatives on this board, it was merely to remind them that the posters here are not good representatives of socially liberal policies.

-Of the very few women on this board, I doubt many have had an elected abortion. Even if they had, who here can give personal testimony to the fears that Roe v Wade will be overturned? Or personally comment on the chipping away of liberal reproductive rights?

-There are only 2 gay posters on this board, have either of them commented on how they are affected by "religious freedom" laws? Probably not.

-There are only 2 black posters on this board - how do they feel about Trump supporting nationwide "stop and frisk" law enforcement methods, which disproportionally target AAs?

- How many posters on this board are illegal immigrants or friends/family with illegal immigrants? Probably zero. How many have lost jobs because of or been victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants? Probably zero.

- I know of one poster with Islamic family (through marriage). So who on here is able to talk firsthand about the effects of Trump's anti-muslim rhetoric, the proposed Muslim immigration ban, or the idea of a Muslim registry?

The conservative posters like to call this place a liberal echo-chamber, but this board is in no way a legitimate challenge to their preferred social politics. This is really just an educated middle class white male echo chamber.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

Not sure what the disconnect is, Sailor, maybe you just don't read well? You just posted a shit biased opinion piece attacking the strawman I already accused you of attacking.
The right has built a tremendously convenient straw man by attacking "liberal" values, when they really just mean "white college educated urban elitist millennial" values.

Lol. The URL says "dirtbag left."

Anti_Trump_Protests_in_Baltimore_30872993926.jpg

Back