• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36971052/independent-review-of-charlottesville-rallies-released

Heaphy's independent review is in. In related news, Cville will be searching for a new police chief. As we suspected.

Despite the legit criticism of the cops, they were dealing with a near impossible situation that weekend. First, what are 3-4 UVA toy cops supposed to do when they encountered a few hundred armed protesters on Friday night. Second, after a federal judge denied the city's proposal to move the protest to a safer location, it put rank and file Cville and Albemarle cops in the no win situation of white supremacists and counter protesters coming into downtown from every direction. That said, and while I get the cops being pissed at the local reaction against them arresting the 22 antifas at the July 8 Klan rally, doing nothing as folks are pummeling each other isn't the correct answer. And the lack of coordination with the state police is particularly appalling.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_eea3e56e-e027-11e7-9378-4b03961fa529.html

Three pieces of Cville news updates. This 1st 1 is hilarious in the article above. There was a protest outside of the federal court yesterday where 8/12 counter protesters have been subpoenaed to testify before a federal grand jury, presumably about what they witnessed on 8/12. This local group, Solidarity Cville, is encouraging people who have been subpoenaed to resist the subpoenas, even though they've been informed that the main target of the federal investigation is James Fields - the motorist up on city murder and umpteen malicious wounding charges. The feds also want to charge him with civil rights violations and whatever else they can come up with to ensure this guy never sees the light of day again. Here's a couple of quotes.

“It is shameful that the most vulnerable members of our community are being singled out by law enforcement,” Han said. “It’s is a secretive procedure — no lawyers, no judge. Just the prosecutor and the grand jury.”
“The same law enforcement who rely on the violence and white supremacy of the state can never be relied upon to serve justice against white supremacists. It is vital to look at this situation from this perspective,” the blog post says.

Not sure what kind of alternative reality these morons are living in or what they're scared of. Even if they did something violent, they can't be asked about that (would be a violation of the 5th), and they've already been told that Fields is the object of the criminal investigation. Did they just learn what grand juries are? Solidarity Cville and SURJ are the same groups who joined in the riot at the city council meeting after 8/12, and their 2 main complaints were that: (1) you let the white supremacists march (there was a federal injunction mandating that the city allow the rally in that location); and (2) the city hasn't removed the statues yet (there is a state court preliminary injunction estopping the city from removing the statues). We have had a proliferation of left wing nut jobs over the last several years around here who do not share the same reality as the rest of us. And the unfortunate thing is they tend to show up and take over a lot of city meetings.

The city also had the preliminary hearings on all of the white supremacists today. Walked by it on my way back from court today. Lots of press, and they closed the streets surrounding the city circuit court and had lots of cops out, including snipers. A block away, they had a cop in front of our local synagogue, and I chatted with him for a minute. They put him there because the synagogue had been threatened on 8/12. Also saw in the news that Kessler was outside court this a.m.

The last thing is the city denied Kessler's application for a permit this past week to hold a 2 day event on the 1 year anniversary next August. So that means he's heading to federal court soon. The city has also issued new permitting procedures for permits for events with 10+ people in the future. I'm not a constitutional attorney, but I think the city may have a tough row to hoe with an outright denial of a permit. As I posted on 12/1, the local review conducted by our former US Attorney was scathing, especially toward our horse's ass of a police chief. He was found to have said that he intentionally allowed all of the fighting that morning so that they could declare an unlawful assembly and disperse the crowd. I'm sure that finding will make its way into Kessler's suit, and it certainly won't impress a federal judge. We now should have ample cause not to permit such a rally downtown, where it is nearly impossible to separate the 2 sides when you have 1-2K people from both sides coming from all directions. But they could effectively separate both sides at McIntire Park because it does have 2 separate entrances, 1 from the bypass and 1 from the high school. The other restrictions will be no guns (there will be a bill this General Assembly session permitting localities to restrict open carry for events such as this), no flags, no blunt instruments, no water bottles, no aerosol cans, no nothing on your person whatsoever. So that if violence were to break out, it's just people using their fists.

School Shooter Had Secret Life on White-Supremacy Sites

And his recent posts reflected what seems to be a migration from trolling to honest espousal of an extreme right-wing political ideology.

In November, Atchison wrote on Steam, “How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty n**gers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it’s fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here’s a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there’s a n**ger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he’s overweight as fuck and he’s buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

“I used to think that this was a phase and we’d get over it, but I have now come to realize that I was born into a literal dystopia.”

Atchison had also posted on Blockland.us, a forum for the Minecraft-like multiplayer video game, since 2014. His more than 40 usernames were meant to offend. Almost all were racist or violent by design. Several were modeled after school shooters, including Cho Seung-Hui, Omar Mateen, Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodger, and Anders Breivik. He also went by “School Shooter” and “Future Mass Shooter.”

1587350.jpg

Albuquerque federal agents are easily fooled.

------
Acting on a tip that Atchison had posted a comment on a gaming forum asking users where he could get “a cheap assault rifle” for a mass shooting, the FBI interviewed him and his family, and ultimately determined that no crime had been committed and closed the investigation.

“He was cooperative,” Albuquerque FBI Special Agent Terry Wade said at a press conference last week. “He told us that he enjoyed trolling on the internet.

“The agents specifically asked him if he had plans about conducting attacks and expressed the seriousness that we take these type of things. He assured us that he had no such plans,” Wade said.

But wait a second, it's about the "religious freedom" the store owner has.

I wonder what the same would say if it said "Blacks Not Welcome" or "Christians not welcome"

That’s hilarious. George is like “this motherfucker right here.”

That's something called the circle game. I didn't know about that either before Camp did it.

https://www.adl.org/blog/no-the-ok-gesture-is-not-a-hate-symbol

Has the simple thumb-and-forefinger “OK” hand gesture become a white supremacist hand sign? Well, no, it hasn’t, but you are likely to hear just the opposite from social media,

We've had this discussion on here before when Richard Spencer, Cernovich, Stephen Miller and a host of others were flashing the symbol in pictures in the White House earlier in the year. Gestures only have meaning that we give them. By creating that hoax the ok symbol when flashed by these jackasses in this context now means white power. They know what they're doing and are trolling for a reaction.

It's no different than a Pepe troll posting a picture of a glass of milk. If the person posting it means that to be racist, then its racist. If I started posting polar bear pictures intending for it to be taken as a racist, then its racist in that context.

Last edited:

That's also how dog whistles work.

This guy is a jew, right? Now they're on team "white power"? Makes sense.

We had the same hand symbol in the last Pit Olympics photo scavanger hunt. Me and deaconbrews won it. White power.

Last edited:
Back