• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

WFFaithful

Reaction score

Last edited:
1a92641130ca21bbeecefd286916c901.jpg

Since we're now officially in the post PC age, can we fix thread title to "ongoing neo-Nazi debacle thread"?

I posted this on the one of the other threads...the US Holocaust Museum came out and said they are "deeply alarmed" at the rise of anti Semitic rhetoric. Called on all American leaders to repudiate and denounce.

The President elect needs to stand up in front of everyone and say very simply assholes like these are pond scum and that he represents the interest of all law abiding citizens who want to do unto others as they'd have done to themselves. It isn't hard.

The President elect needs to stand up in front of everyone and say very simply assholes like these are pond scum and that he represents the interest of all law abiding citizens who want to do unto others as they'd have done to themselves. It isn't hard.

Yep. Hell, even a fucking tweet at this point would be fine.

There are some terrible people attracted to Trump, that's not a surprise. This guy, who probably none of us have ever heard of before, sounds like a David Duke type. Trump's denouncing of Duke and what he stands for should be applicable to this person as well. Get back to me if the Trump administration starts trying to pass laws targeting Jews (they won't, and to act like they will is nuts).

I agree, I don't believe we're headed towards 1930s Germany but at a minimum, this entire controversy has not been a positive thing for this country.

And it's too late when laws like that start passing. The Holocaust started with a lot of heated rhetoric before moving on to institutionalized racism and concentration camps.

Last edited:
It isn't about getting back to anyone about laws. I had a lot of reservations about how Obama conducted himself relative to his reverend who said "God Damn America", etc. Always slow on the draw. People like those in the photo above, however, are a big, long step beyond Obama's reverend. These are some really bad fucktards. We can't expect him to denounce every ass hat as they arise. We need him to just make a simple statement something beyond what he said in his video yesterday about representing "everyone and I mean everyone".

What reservations did you have with Obama's "More Perfect Union" speech in response to that controversy.

I agree that he needs to make a strong statement that makes it clear that these sorts of people are anti-American and he wants nothing to do with them.

I mean apparently it his hard for him because without them he wouldn't be president right now

I agree that he needs to make a strong statement that makes it clear that these sorts of people are anti-American and he wants nothing to do with them.

He's already put two of them in his inner circle ffs. Even if he says it, it will be with duck lips and a shoulder shrug. Followed by a tweet that he didn't mean it.

There are some terrible people attracted to Trump, that's not a surprise. This guy, who probably none of us have ever heard of before, sounds like a David Duke type. Trump's denouncing of Duke and what he stands for should be applicable to this person as well. Get back to me if the Trump administration starts trying to pass laws targeting Jews (they won't, and to act like they will is nuts).

too true to be of polemical use to the left-libs,

hell, for all we know, the left-libs might be secretly financing the guy, so that they will have something dramatic to denounce

In that instance it was the time it took him to deal with the controversy. I don't even remember what he said in that speech.

Obama made nice sounding speeches

on the other hand Obama did sit in the guy's congregation for years, and what does Trump have to do with this certifiable Spencer clown?

Let's not forget Obama's buddy "Reverend" Sharpton and his 60 visits to the WH.

Back