• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
also count me in as pro-mag room-- that place was the best! they re-filled your tea for you, the balcony in warm weather was awesome, and you felt a little fancy!

this has to be the real answer

cause otherwise...i just don't get it

still shitty aramark food

dang i wanna cheap euro-trip! RTQ i'm in the same boat, except it might be worse. my man-friend won't even commit to going to a free new years even trip-(his response was: "maybs."). my friend's bf's fam has this massive place there (sleeps 20) and they've invited a big group . should be tons of fun but don't want to be the only one solo (and it might end up that way if he doesn't want to come with).

he said "maybs." .... clearly yall are meant to be. even if he can't commit to this yet. Maybe he doesn't like new years, the way he doesn't do birthdays?

I'm wondering about my potential Charleston new years - if tent guy and I both go to visit our mutual friend, do we mention that we can share a room/bed?

If they live tweet the whole thing, I might chip in for a dash-rtq euro vacay.

I have a feeling dash and I would not be interested in the same kind of travel.

+1

I had regularly scheduled Pit lunches with friends. lbe and BDer know what I'm talking about.

Yep, mag room was meh. I ate up there a couple times, but waiting in line so you could have minimal options seemed silly.

It's like comparing The Spaghetti Factory to Golden Corral. You're getting kind of 'meh' food regardless, I'd at least rather have options.

he said "maybs." .... clearly yall are meant to be. even if he can't commit to this yet. Maybe he doesn't like new years, the way he doesn't do birthdays?

I'm wondering about my potential Charleston new years - if tent guy and I both go to visit our mutual friend, do we mention that we can share a room/bed?

oooooooh I like the potential drama with this.

also count me in as pro-mag room-- that place was the best! they re-filled your tea for you, the balcony in warm weather was awesome, and you felt a little fancy!

giphy.gif

The Meh Room.

EDIT: actually I was pretty cool with the Balcony-part of it.

Last edited:
oooooooh I like the potential drama with this.

she would be SO pumped about it. she is the one who, the other week at our friends' wedding, drunkenly asked why not/suggested that he and I should get together. but then it would totally be out in the open. still more than a month to go before that's a concern though. and tent guy has a milestone birthday in the interim.

Loved the Mag Room. Food was often better than the pit, less noisy, bananas foster, and the Mag patio is a great view.

Oh shit, I'd totally forgotten about the ice cream sundaes. THANKS MDMH.

As a fat guy I definitely appreciated the Mag Room deserts. Pan fried pound cake with ice cream was money.

As a fat guy I definitely appreciated the Mag Room deserts. Pan fried pound cake with ice cream was money.

...or you could go to the pit and get all the soft serve and cookies you could want?!

...or you could go to the pit and get all the soft serve and cookies you could want?!

This was real ice cream, dawg. Although I did eat soft serve from the Pit most nights. Often in the form of a homemade milkshake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back