• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case y'all don't read the tunnels

I never used the term "my bad" in my life. The word "bad" is an adjective and is supposed to be describing something. My bad what?...as opposed to "My mistake", which explains "my what". Never even heard anyone else using "my bad" until recently. I had always used "my mistake" and had only heard other people saying "my mistake". It's no big thing, I suppose, other than the two words "my bad" don't seem to make any sense to me. Where did this "my bad" thing come from and when did it start, anyway?

Late night Subway was pretty money too. Though once I moved off-campus I came to appreciate that the Subway on Reynolda had a MOTHERFUCKING DRIVE THRU.

The on-campus Subway didn't have a drive through? This was something you could have shared with Kevin Sousa and saved him some trouble.

Last edited:
Best cookies are everything oatmeal cookies with a little cayenne pepper and frosted.

I don't love oatmeal raisin, but oatmeal chocolate chip can be pretty great. My neighbor made some recently that were the tits...I think they were extra salty or something. Need to get that recipe...

If I ever have a choice of having a cookie with chocolate in it or some dried up fruit, Imma take that chocolate every time.

I don't love oatmeal raisin, but oatmeal chocolate chip can be pretty great. My neighbor made some recently that were the tits...I think they were extra salty or something. Need to get that recipe...

Salt is so key to a good chocolate chip cookie. Ever had some with bacon?

I ordered some stuff last week using amazon prime. It was supposed to arrive today by 8pm. At 4 today they called me to assure me that it would arrive today but be after 8. Needless to say, it's not here yet.

I sure hope the delivery guy doesn't ring the bell if we are asleep.

Oatmeal chocolate chip is a great cookie. Peanut butter cookies are usually dry and not good.

Anyone else love cowboy cookies. Our family makes them every Christmas.

Late night subway seems p lame unless you are talking about sober late night dinner after working or studying. I guess.

All of the Xmas shopping I've done the past few days has been for myself. Now, the way I see it, I'm helping everyone because when my wife tells me that so-and-so wants to know what to get you for Xmas, I can hand her a brand new shirt, still in the package and say, that will be somewhere between $75 and $150.

the power went out at work, but my laptop has juice and the wifi is on a generator or something. wonder how long we'll be in the dark?

the power went out at work, but my laptop has juice and the wifi is on a generator or something. wonder how long we'll be in the dark?

Just call TWC for technical help. They'll have it fixed in a jiffy.

My wife wants to see like two or three Amy Adams movies. I'm not so sure about all that.

So I guess it was good thing that I fell asleep on the couch and didn't watch our bball game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back