• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would actually be really nice not to give a fuck about sports. I mean, it's fun to care, but I imagine it would be better to not.

I really don't understand how Northwestern has never made the tournament.

Y'all should start a thread on the sports board to discuss further!

does anyone have Philips Hue bulbs or other "smart" lightbulbs, or really other smart home things?

I'm looking at the Hue pack that comes with 2 bulbs and some fancy bridge thing. Another option would be a Wemo plug that you can control from an app, so then I could use existing bulbs (in a lamp that wouldn't work with the Hue bulbs due to size). Or I guess just buying a new cheap timer switch to replace my old one that stopped working. Seems like it would be nice to be able to turn some lights on when away from home.

A few weeks ago we had a conversation about Little Debbie snacks and the Nutty Bar was mentioned by a few as being the best. Having not had one in 20+ years I picked up a box the other day to give them a look. I had forgotten the awesomeness. Those fuckers are incredible.

A few weeks ago we had a conversation about Little Debbie snacks and the Nutty Bar was mentioned by a few as being the best. Having not had one in 20+ years I picked up a box the other day to give them a look. I had forgotten the awesomeness. Those fuckers are incredible.

Deyox_s-200x150.gif

does anyone have Philips Hue bulbs or other "smart" lightbulbs, or really other smart home things?

I'm looking at the Hue pack that comes with 2 bulbs and some fancy bridge thing. Another option would be a Wemo plug that you can control from an app, so then I could use existing bulbs (in a lamp that wouldn't work with the Hue bulbs due to size). Or I guess just buying a new cheap timer switch to replace my old one that stopped working. Seems like it would be nice to be able to turn some lights on when away from home.

my little bro has hue bulbs, big bro wants a wemo. I looked at both, WeMo seems like the cooler/better option, IMO, but that's just from reading about them both.

Oatmaeal Cream Pies are the only LD snacks I really care for.

We have the Lightify bulbs and wall switch. They work as advertised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back