• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would actually be really nice not to give a fuck about sports. I mean, it's fun to care, but I imagine it would be better to not.

Not having significant emotional investment in sports quite literally improved my quality of life. I enjoy watching games, but I rarely go out of my way to do it any more and I don't get upset about the outcomes. So much better than spending hours per week glued to a tv and going to bed mad at the end of a game that doesn't go my team's way.

I have no fucking clue what I'm going to get my parents.

My dad gets something from Uncommon Goods, almost every year.

He doesn't want for anything (I can afford), so something odd is the go to.

Not having significant emotional investment in sports quite literally improved my quality of life. I enjoy watching games, but I rarely go out of my way to do it any more and I don't get upset about the outcomes. So much better than spending hours per week glued to a tv and going to bed mad at the end of a game that doesn't go my team's way.

not watching the NFL all day every sunday is awesome

i still probably end up watching some of the eagles game with my wife, but it's nice not to pay attention/care

So easy not watching sports all day on the weekends once you get the hang of it.

tech lady on the radio says Amazon echo is the way to go for smart home crap and also said there's a new router with thingys to put around your house that gives super great internet all over no issues. Your welcome!

This was me the last few years with Wake BBall and then improved recruiting and play early this year by our basketball team sucked me back in... Only to find myself royally pissed off last night. Must. Not. Care.

not watching the NFL all day every sunday is awesome

i still probably end up watching some of the eagles game with my wife, but it's nice not to pay attention/care

yes to both of these.

to be clear i still watch as many wake sporting events as i can, and everton fc, the sixers, tigers, and sometimes just random sports on tv

the difference is i just don't care about the outcomes as much

except when i do

Example: last night I was pretty tired. I watched the first ten minutes o the Wake game. It seemed pretty obvious they sucked and were going to lose. Turned it off, went to sleep, woke up this morning to no apparent surprise.

Example: last night I was pretty tired. I watched the first ten minutes o the Wake game. It seemed pretty obvious they sucked and were going to lose. Turned it off, went to sleep, woke up this morning to no apparent surprise.

We were tied at the 10 minute mark, how could you possibly know that?

Yeah my NFL watching is down a lot as well. I just don't really care outside of the Panthers, whose games I monitor and occasionally watch. I'll also check my fantasy squad every couple hours but I don't feel compelled to watch Redzone and check in on my players, because I just don't really care.

Not watching NFL all day Sunday is nice.

That being said I'm up for almost every Everton match, follow or watch most Cubs games and watch a lot of college football. So I'm still watching a lot of sprots.

I could not care less about sports. I enjoy watching some live and maybe on TV from time to time but have no real emotional investment.

We were tied at the 10 minute mark, how could you possibly know that?

We were getting progressively worse as the first half went on and hadn't really looked very good all night. Considering we were playing on the road, I thought it was a pretty safe bet we were going to lose under those circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back