• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colds seem so much nastier these days. Crackhouse mucinex d is a mixed bag. How much sticky green shit can any one man produce?

All that traffic talk is why I haven't left my house for Thanksgiving in over a decade

CT 201: Chat Thread is gonna be witness to the ultimate test of cerebral fitness

All that traffic talk is why I haven't left my house for Thanksgiving in over a decade

Also another reason why Thanksgiving is overrated.

Also another reason why Thanksgiving is overrated.

Since you decided to post this nonsense on this thread now instead of leaving it in the safe space of the unpopular opinion thread, GTFO with that bullshit. It's the best holiday by miles.

Since you decided to post this nonsense on this thread now instead of leaving it in the safe space of the unpopular opinion thread, GTFO with that bullshit. It's the best holiday by miles.

Says someone who hasn't had to deal with traffic like REAL Americans.

+1

I spent quality time with my family, my in-laws, and my friends. I relaxed, I ate great food, and I had plenty of booze. I also had a date night and enjoyed a football tailgate.

It was a glorious weekend - you can take your pithy remarks to the Unpopular Opinions thread, my friend.

Yeah sucks for you if the people you hang out with at thanksgiving are all hot take MAGAers, but my experience mirrors HTTD's minus date night and tailgating (though I watched plenty of foosball).

Last edited:
Yeah Thanksgiving was awesome yet again this year. OSU-Michigan was insane, food was great as always, got to spend lots good times with pops and sis, who I'm otherwise only seeing once or twice a year these days. So much beer. Good stuff.

Google said our ETA was 6:45 when we left DC at 11:15. Now up to 10:15. Fuck 81. Never taking that road again on a holiday.

Thankfully we were able to go from DC to central NJ Tuesday morning and return Saturday morning. Basically no traffic either way. With a 3 year old, 3 month old, and dog, it was basically the best we could've hoped for.

yeah I took the 81 route home from the DC area to Winston on Saturday morning and it wasn't bad. Some traffic around Roanoke but I think that was more due to highways merging with traffic going the VT/UVA game. Though it wasn't stopped up at Blacksburg. (the drive up sucked on Wednesday morning, but that wasn't 81's fault, it was only upon getting to 495.)

Thanksgiving was solid, cooked a great bird. Partied Saturday night, relaxed the rest of the time. Good stuff.

I like Thanksgiving. Even though I had to spend it with my in-laws, I still had a pretty good time. Ran a fun race. Ate good food (that I cooked). Drank great beer. Watched a lot of football.

Maybe my favorite holiday.

We left on Saturday at 9 AM and the ETA was 4:30. We got home at 7:00.

I think for Christmas we will break up the trip over two days and leave late afternoon.

my t-givs was pretty good-- got my christmas decor up yesterday, and did way too much shopping. my credit card is sizzling by now. but got about half my list taken care of, and furnished my guest room in the process. may end up going back to the furniture store again for some sweet swivel-y chairs for my living room.

I for one am shocked that dash doesn't abbreviate "christmas" in some way.

+TEXAS$

I love thanksgiving and I spent 7 hours driving from Atl to Clt yesterday.

I impulse bought some LD Christmas Tree Cakes at the Teet and immediately thought of you jokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back