• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake needs to update dining options - an on-campus Cookout would change the average weight of students +7/8 pounds.

42915.jpg

Nah, Neil wasn't my roomie. I did let him borrow my car once and when I adjusted my seat I found a gun down there. That was awesome.

I ate at the Subway last week and was thinking about how it used to be a hole in the wall with no seating and that awkward column how much it has come up started from the bottom but these kids don't know all they know is this bougie remodel errythan Zick's life

pre-Pit dining seemed pretty sweet from what I remember from Jay Vidovich soccer camp days

I love helping out the SPED students I teach but maaaaaaan the paperwork. I'm filling out the same student evaluation for the third time this year at the parent's request. Like anything has changed.

I'm super tempted to write in capital letters IF THE PARENT(S) KEPT HIM ON HIS MEDICATION REGULARLY THEN POSSIBLY (JOHN DOE) COULD FOCUS LONG ENOUGH TO LEARN SOMETHING but I don't think that would go over so well at the meeting.

Nah, Neil wasn't my roomie. I did let him borrow my car once and when I adjusted my seat I found a gun down there. That was awesome.

I shadowed the Wake Athletic Trainers during my senior year of HS as an end-of-year anatomy project (Ms. Gentry HOLLA!). I basically just walked around with the student trainers and Birgs would come up and talk to us all the time and spout off the craziest shit ever. I knew one of the guys on the team and he warned me afterwards that I should probably avoid speaking to him because he was legit insane. Little did I know how right he was.

Fwiw, it wasn't an active shooter. Suspect crashed his car into people, got out and stabbed them.

Crazy. My sister said she knew someone who got hit by a car (who was only there subbing for her friend's dad), but she seemed to think it was during the evacuation when he got hit. Now I think it might have been the GUY. Damn.

the main wake cafeteria was the first place i ever saw texas pete

it was on every table

BK has a chicken sandwich that's really not that bad.

Yep, the Fall 2005 semester was the first with the new meal plan. My FRESHMAN year. I loved that shit. Though the Pit went downhill every year after that. Biggest change during my time was Aramark shutting down the Pizza Hut so they could put a pizza oven in the Pit. Not cool.

I shadowed the Wake Athletic Trainers during my senior year of HS as an end-of-year anatomy project (Ms. Gentry HOLLA!). I basically just walked around with the student trainers and Birgs would come up and talk to us all the time and spout off the craziest shit ever. I knew one of the guys on the team and he warned me afterwards that I should probably avoid speaking to him because he was legit insane. Little did I know how right he was.

LOL, to this day I still chuckle about that anatomy class. There was this extremely graphic photograph of a live human birth in our text book, and ol' Brasky and I used to find ways to leave it for the other person to discover accidentally. Lots of screaming during lecture. High school was sweet.

Yep, the Fall 2005 semester was the first with the new meal plan. My FRESHMAN year. I loved that shit. Though the Pit went downhill every year after that. Biggest change during my time was Aramark shutting down the Pizza Hut so they could put a pizza oven in the Pit. Not cool.

I moved off campus that year so I was still able to use a small amount of deacon dollars for a la carte dining when I was on campus (mostly MAG ROOM lunch).

i really thought kevin swinton was gonna be good

I moved off campus that year so I was still able to use a small amount of deacon dollars for a la carte dining when I was on campus (mostly MAG ROOM lunch).

We must have crossed paths. I'm not sure I missed a single Mag Room lunch for four years.

Excluding, of course, days I had off-campus obligations.

We must have crossed paths. I'm not sure I missed a single Mag Room lunch for four years.

Excluding, of course, days I had off-campus obligations.

We almost certainly did. My circle got progressively smaller every year I was on campus...being at my 10 year reunion recently made me realize how few people I personally know from Wake despite it being so small back in the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back