• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt it hurts. He knew he had to get up and play in pan to give his team a chance to in. Why don't people bitch about NFL and college football players getting hurt, stopping the game for a few minutes and the coming back in after taking off one play or maybe a couple of series later in a league that allows free substitution ?

I want to cleat every non-soccer fan that complains about the players taking a minute or two to recover from a collision/stomp from another another player at top speed.

I want to cleat every non-soccer fan that complains about the players taking a minute or two to recover from a collision/stomp from another another player at top speed.

most every non-soccer fan was a real american man and played baseball, so there's no need.

most every non-soccer fan was a real american man and played baseball, so there's no need.

my best friend in elementary school lost his ability to procreate in 4th grade coach pitch. I quit the baseball team the next day.

And he lost both nuts?

i was young so i don't know the details, but it wasn't good and my parents had a talk with me about it. I should probs try and find him on facebook and see if he adopted or the prognostication was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back