• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

Horrible offensive half, but that was a lot of hustle and hard work on defense to take a lead into halftime. Free throws and defense. Avoided a third foul on Collins. Crawford needs to get his head on straight because Northwestern is not going to stay this cold.

Craw was awful. That garbage foul on JC is the difference right now. If he'd played another 5 minutes they have no answer for him.

Our bad halves on offense used to be <20 and down by 15. We're up by 1, so let's hope Crawford wakes up and we can keep Collins on the court so we can steal this.

Crawford 0 - 4 shooting and 5 TOs. Has to play better in 2nd half to win.

both teams played like shit in that half

crawford had the worst half of all time and collins didn't play much and were still winning, what a story

both teams played like shit in that half
Yeah. Northwestern fans are undoubtedly making the same "glad to be in the game after that half" statements that we are.

Lol. Crawford struggled but damn, you'd think he didn't do anything right. 2 points on 4 shots, 3 assists and 4 boards. 5 turns is bad, but possibly a little over the top with the criticism.

Northwestern is playing very aggressive on defense. Would like to see us try a few more pass fakes and backdoor cuts on offense, like we had with Dinos on that one play. They are playing really good on the ball D. Crawford and Chill both having trouble driving past anyone, so nobody is being forced to help to open up our shooters.

Shooting 22% from 3-point land and being outrebounded on the offensive boards.

Have to pick up both to win this game.

Can someone explain to me why we hedge so hard on screens. We invariably leave someone alone on the 3 point line or are scrambling to cover our guy down low.

I really do not understand the theory behind that at all. Can someone explain this? I don't see other teams doing this.

Back