• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

I was reading on a Northwestern site and they were saying there are a bunch of scouts at the game to watch Collins.

Crawford in his own head now. Saw the cut and hesitated on the pass, another TO.

How wasn't that over the back when they stole the ball from JC in the post?

Collins and Dinos are just straight up carrying us tonight.

I was reading on a Northwestern site and they were saying there are a bunch of scouts at the game to watch Collins.

He's putting on a great show for them. He's already hit about every shot in his arsenal except the elbow jumper. On that note, as hard as they are playing out on the shooters, I'd like to see us run a little more of our offense from the ft line. We've got 2 bigs that can drill that junper, and 1 with some vision. I know its tough against M2M, but I wonder if we have something to take advantage of yheir guards sticking so far out on D

Last edited:
If Collins can create for himself like that against ACC competition, we could do some things.

We are killing offensive glass. I'd like to see Chill in for Wilbekin with instructions to distribute and not launch.

Back