• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

My guess is this game runs long and we start on ESPNNews.

Forgot there's no 2nd game on ESPN2. Probably right.

#1 DirecTV request: I pick a game, you record it. Don't care what channel it starts on, what channel it ends on, or how long the game lasts. Some day.

Forgot there's no 2nd game on ESPN2. Probably right.

#1 DirecTV request: I pick a game, you record it. Don't care what channel it starts on, what channel it ends on, or how long the game lasts. Some day.

Watch ESPN app will be a la carte before that happens.

Our SID team is a joke. Bam has a nice dunk on the front page of ESPN NCAAM this evening. Others have had that slot. JC has at least one or two of those every night. Why aren't we feeding them to national media every night? It's a way to get a lot of free press.

There are stories about Motley, Baylor, all over the place. JC is scoring more, rebounding more, shooting better from the field while playing less minutes. Baylor is playing better than we are, but our SID team isn't doing much to get our team in front of the sports world.
lolololololol

I'm fine with Collins not getting much hype.

This FSU game ain't ending for another 20 minutes.

Stop blowing the whistle refs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tip is at 9:10pm. WatchESPN is the only way to watch apparently.

We are gong to miss the entire first half at this rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle

Back