• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

Funny I don't remember this great self reflection about trump out of bsf during the election when he was spamming the board with breitbart articles. Every trump criticism was met with BUT HILLARY.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Are you kidding, I admitted I found it difficult to watch him debate he was so uninformed and such an embarrassment. I regularly talked shit about Trump and pointed to his flaws. Remember me being pissed at you Clinton supporters for dooming us to a President Trump by choosing the one candidate worse than him. And you and everyone else just laughed, convinced Hillary was gonna win big. Not laughing now are you. In fact, judging from the comments you're all legitimately terrified of what Trump is going to do. Better hold onto your ass, things are gonna get bumpy.

If you'd brought it up and asked my opinion I would have told you exactly what I am today. But you didn't. Was I supposed to bring things up that I didn't like about Hillary on my own? To be honest, I didn't even know about the flag thing.

And yeah, we're all in agreement that things are going to get worse. Which is not good, because what's happening now is already well outside the realm of what any president in recent memory has done

Why not, I brought up stuff about Trump I didn't like. Were you acting like rj and cynically trying to propagandize people into voting for Clinton, when you knew she was deeply flawed? If so, that's bullshit. Judging from the way you people ignored or laughed off every criticism of Clinton, I'm left to conclude you're a bunch of rjs.

"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

The nominee apparent for Secretary of Defense.

Are you kidding, I admitted I found it difficult to watch him debate he was so uninformed and such an embarrassment. I regularly talked shit about Trump and pointed to his flaws. Remember me being pissed at you Clinton supporters for dooming us to a President Trump by choosing the one candidate worse than him. And you and everyone else just laughed, convinced Hillary was gonna win big. Not laughing now are you. In fact, judging from the comments you're all legitimately terrified of what Trump is going to do. Better hold onto your ass, things are gonna get bumpy.

lol

Why not, I brought up stuff about Trump I didn't like. Were you acting like rj and cynically trying to propagandize people into voting for Clinton, when you knew she was deeply flawed? If so, that's bullshit. Judging from the way you people ignored or laughed off every criticism of Clinton, I'm left to conclude you're a bunch of rjs.

Again, I didn't vote know about the flag burning. Am I required to know everything she's said publicly in her life?

"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

The nominee apparent for Secretary of Defense.

This gets your dick soooo hard, doesn't it?

Can we stop wasting time worry about one posters opinion on what happened 10 years ago and focus on the fact that:

Trump just supported the extrajudicial killing of drug offenders in the Philippines.

For fuck's sake Donald...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/804863098138005504

in asia, especially china, "saving face" is incredibly important socially/culturally. By stating this overtly, their interpretation is he's calling them out and embarassing them.

plus tweeting is the most unpresidential thing i've seen a president do. Campaigning I understand it's an innovative way to reach voters, but now? this smacks of emperor commodus getting in the gladiatorial ring in front of the Roman aristocracy. His antics were beneath the office he held, and he looked like a fool.

in asia, especially china, "saving face" is incredibly important socially/culturally. By stating this overtly, their interpretation is he's calling them out and embarassing them.

plus tweeting is the most unpresidential thing i've seen a president do. Campaigning I understand it's an innovative way to reach voters, but now? this smacks of emperor commodus getting in the gladiatorial ring in front of the Roman aristocracy. His antics were beneath the office he held, and he looked like a fool.

Another pill, hill shill

Much like "feelings" and "post truth", social media is a medium that dems had a stranglehold on and Trump has done better

Trump is putting the globalists on notice- no longer will America roll over for you and cut deals that fuck over the American people. If only Obummer had done that.

Right wingers on here, if Obama had been doing the stuff Trump has done so far, how would you be reacting?

So, once again, I ask for a serious answer to the question. If Obama had done everything that Trump has done thus far, would you have supported his actions?

So, once again, I ask for a serious answer to the question. If Obama had done everything that Trump has done thus far, would you have supported his actions?

Hell no. Are you kidding me? If Obama was out there harassing journalists on Twitter? Pumping his fist when the crowd chanted for him to lock up John McCain?

You think I'd be supporting that?

I don't just blindly support/defend someone's actions after they're elected just because I voted for them. I voted for McCrory ffs

Back