• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

Get a Chairman Mao suit and move to China if you people are so worried about kissing their ass. America First!

Do you know how diplomacy works? We have a Departmrnt of State for a reason.

Get a Chairman Mao suit and move to China if you people are so worried about kissing their ass. America First!

photo.jpg

Are you serious? He did this accidentally and is now playing it off like he meant to. He is having off the cuff conversations with foreign leaders without going through State channels and without any briefing materials. If Trump wants to change policy-- fine. But do it competently. Think it out and use proper channels. Our president elect just veered away from established foreign policy protocol on a topic of utmost sensitivity to the second most powerful country in the world-- and he did it via random phone call where he likely had no idea who he was talking to and just riffed and showered platitudes about how terrific they are.

BSFL is nothing more than a talking point bot at this point. No need to engage.

The most ironic thing about the whole America First! and Make America Great Again! strategy is that its going to destroy our country's reputation in the world. Going to be more like American Last in the minds of most countries.

Trump's whole thing is that other countries don't respect us right now, and that we have to make them respect us. But foreign leaders seeing this shit aren't going to take him seriously

And whatever steps he takes to "make them respect us" will make them respect us less.

But his supporters won't care as long as they feel like the world respects us.

The media will never give Trump a fair shake and is going to fight him every step of the way.

#trumpshill

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Are you serious? He did this accidentally and is now playing it off like he meant to. He is having off the cuff conversations with foreign leaders without going through State channels and without any briefing materials. If Trump wants to change policy-- fine. But do it competently. Think it out and use proper channels. Our president elect just veered away from established foreign policy protocol on a topic of utmost sensitivity to the second most powerful country in the world-- and he did it via random phone call where he likely had no idea who he was talking to and just riffed and showered platitudes about how terrific they are.

This x10000000.

Some of you are fucking clueless. This aint no TV reality show ya morons. Grow up

Hell no. Are you kidding me? If Obama was out there harassing journalists on Twitter? Pumping his fist when the crowd chanted for him to lock up John McCain?

You think I'd be supporting that?

I was asking the board's RWers like I thought you were, not questioning you.

Last edited:
I knew your head would explode when I read that. Can't we at least all acknowledge that's one of the most badass quotes ever.

Shoo lacks the capacity to appreciate its greatness.

It takes all types here on Earth.

He's already is a pushover. A judge forced him to to settle a guaranteed winning case for $25 million

Also, FFS his skillz as a negotiator just agreed to an air conditioning company in Indiana with 2000 (now 800) employees taking him behind the woodshed.

He was a lousy businessman before. He is a lousy businessman now.

Back