• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

"I am very under-leveraged. I have a great company. I have a tremendous income. And the reason I say that is not in a braggadocios way. It's because it's about time that this country had somebody running it that has an idea about money."

Seriously, not literally.

"I am very under-leveraged. I have a great company. I have a tremendous income. And the reason I say that is not in a braggadocios way. It's because it's about time that this country had somebody running it that has an idea about money."

I am sure he's exaggerating. He probably could take on more debt but that doesn't mean he doesn't already have a lot. Most Americans don't understand debt.

I am sure he's exaggerating. He probably could take on more debt but that doesn't mean he doesn't already have a lot. Most Americans don't understand debt.

All I know is that we need to run our government's finances the same way that hardworking American's manage their personal finances. We can't have debt.

Do you think a penchant for exaggeration is going to serve him well as President?

To him, the worst part would be showing him to be worth much less than he alleges.

But the best of all is that he is The President of the United States. Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you say that over and over and over..........

He's in real estate. It would be bad business to not be heavily leveraged.

It would be bad business for the United States if he is leveraged by Russian oligarchs, national banks or others that can exert pressure on him.

ITT, a bunch of posters who claim to not have voted for Trump go out of their way to defend him on every point.

He is the majority owner of more than 100 business entities. He is a personal guarantor of debt. These are not thing that can be sold, transferred, etc. overnight, or even within a few months. Totally disentangling Trump from all of his business affairs would likely take months if not years.

Like say maybe 19 months?

It would be bad business for the United States if he is leveraged by Russian oligarchs, national banks or others that can exert pressure on him.

You are one seriously obsessed dude.

No clue which of the 800 million threads to post this question on, but are the guys who set the fires in Tennessee terrorists?

Back